WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - LCTV Now Available For Free

Board index Championship Leigh Centurions LCTV Now Available For Free

LCTV Now Available For Free Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:56 pm  
Vancouver Leyther User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

I have received an email saying that LCTV is available to everyone for free for the next while. As a current subscriber I can say that there is some great content there and I have been watching several of the old classic games. Loved the 1982-83 montage.
I will be keeping my paid subscription as a (very) small gesture of support and encourage everyone to take advantage of the service. Well done DB and the LCTV crew.
Hopefully this is a link to the info. Apologies if it doesn’t work, to to the website to see the info.
https://leighrl.co.uk/wp/v2/blog/2020/0 ... ing-times/

Don’t be thirsty my friends :CHEERS:
I watch every game on DVD (thanks Fred) but it will never beat being behind the sticks.
"Come On You Leigh !"
Re: LCTV Now Available For Free Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:55 pm  
CHEADLE LEYTHER Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Good to see footage of that memorable midweek in late April 1982, when after tailing 4-1 at half time to bottom club Whitehaven, Leigh stormed back in the second half with tries by Dessie, David Dunn a nuggety scrum half, and finally that exaggerated swallow dive by Mick Hogan to finally clinch the title. The crowd was 5,611,of which around 5,000 were Leigh fans plus as I remember a smattering of Hull fans cheering on Haven, as they would have won the title otherwise. Coincidentally, in last week’s League Express, there was a article featuring the previous years championship race won by Bradford, but only after Warrington lost their last match at Leigh 11-4. Now as I remember this match was won late in the second half by a Dessie special from half way down the right hand touch line towards the scoreboard end. Anybody else remember this?