RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
22 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Player | Konrad Hurrell
Re: Koni Sat May 29, 2021 2:58 pm  

User avatarClearwing wrote:
Clearwing User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:11 am
Posts: 8048
Whether centre or stand off, he needs players running good lines. He then needs to pass to them. Otherwise he just crabs and steals space.
"Look, I'd never use injuries as an excuse..." Daryl Powell
Re: Koni Sat May 29, 2021 3:01 pm  

Shabino wrote:
Shabino Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:39 pm
Posts: 1103
Clearwing wrote:
Whether centre or stand off, he needs players running good lines. He then needs to pass to them. Otherwise he just crabs and steals space.

He had options and runners last night, that was the difference. I don't agree he just crabs though, he's actually one of our best players at taking line on, and has a pretty decent try scoring record. He's also a good kicker when playing with confidence......
Re: Koni Sat May 29, 2021 3:13 pm  
fanstanningley User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2002 6:11 pm
Posts: 10704
Location: Pudsey
Shabino wrote:
Lui offers zilch more than Sutty in the halves and is leaving end of year. Why not jeep a player we are retaining and is playing well?
We don't need Sutty in centres. His talents are not fully utilised there either.....
The kid just needs Longy or someone to put an arm around him, tell him he's a bloody good half back if he applies himself and plays with freedom.
Hopefully we will be signing a 6 and Sutty can then compete for a centre place. Lui has a much better passing game that Sutty. Sutty played very well last night but as I said earlier that was his best performance at 6 in ages. He is a far better centre than stand off. He been played at 6 loads of times with hardly any real success. I find it bizarre after one good performance there you think 6 is his best position.
I'm not a pheasant plucker, i'm a pheasant pluckers son and i'm only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes.
Re: Koni Sat May 29, 2021 3:22 pm  

doc-rhino wrote:
doc-rhino Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:55 pm
Posts: 1309
ArthurClues wrote:
I see your plan now. Keep the half backs out of the halves. Brilliant! Will certainly give you plenty to moan about.
you're the one knocking someone who's found their form
Re: Koni Sat May 29, 2021 4:06 pm  

ArthurClues wrote:
ArthurClues Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:10 pm
Posts: 408
doc-rhino wrote:
you're the one knocking someone who's found their form

Not knocking him. He played well last night, as did the rest. Just suggesting he gets a proper run in his best position, which is centre without a shadow of a doubt. On the other hand you are knocking Lui, who may not be a world beater, but is an accomplished six, and McLelland who is a young kid who has never had the chance to show his worth in anything like a full strength side.
Re: Koni Sat May 29, 2021 4:21 pm  

Shabino wrote:
Shabino Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:39 pm
Posts: 1103
ArthurClues wrote:
Not knocking him. He played well last night, as did the rest. Just suggesting he gets a proper run in his best position, which is centre without a shadow of a doubt. On the other hand you are knocking Lui, who may not be a world beater, but is an accomplished six, and McLelland who is a young kid who has never had the chance to show his worth in anything like a full strength side.

Lui wasn't very mobile before this serous injury so I'm not expecting much. Mclelland has looked too slow when I've seen him, which makes it tough at his size. Sutty has the physique to be a top draw half back, let's see if he can finally nail it....
Re: Koni Sat May 29, 2021 4:47 pm  

Trebor1 wrote:
Trebor1 Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:16 am
Posts: 3097
fanstanningley wrote:
Hopefully we will be signing a 6 and Sutty can then compete for a centre place. Lui has a much better passing game that Sutty. Sutty played very well last night but as I said earlier that was his best performance at 6 in ages. He is a far better centre than stand off. He been played at 6 loads of times with hardly any real success. I find it bizarre after one good performance there you think 6 is his best position.


Yep Kev and Agar and I believe Sutcliffe himself believe his future lies in the centres. That’s his best position. I’ve also heard Barry Mac say the same too.
Re: Koni Sat May 29, 2021 5:13 pm  

ArthurClues wrote:
ArthurClues Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:10 pm
Posts: 408
Shabino wrote:
Lui wasn't very mobile before this serous injury so I'm not expecting much. Mclelland has looked too slow when I've seen him, which makes it tough at his size. Sutty has the physique to be a top draw half back, let's see if he can finally nail it....

Look, you are entitled to your opinion, but when you are advocating that Sutty gets yet another chance at stand off on the back of four minutes of highlights, I find it somewhat bizarre. We all want the same thing I guess, including the players and coaching staff. We'll see what they think when our pivots are fit.
Re: Koni Sat May 29, 2021 5:19 pm  

doc-rhino wrote:
doc-rhino Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:55 pm
Posts: 1309
ArthurClues wrote:
Look, you are entitled to your opinion, but when you are advocating that Sutty gets yet another chance at stand off on the back of four minutes of highlights, I find it somewhat bizarre. We all want the same thing I guess, including the players and coaching staff. We'll see what they think when our pivots are fit.
some on fb want the briscoe's left in on the strength of last nite
Re: Koni Sat May 29, 2021 5:22 pm  

User avatarchristopher wrote:
christopher User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:13 am
Posts: 9890
Location: West Yorkshire
doc-rhino wrote:
some on fb want the briscoe's left in on the strength of last nite


The Briscoes should be left in whilst Handley is injured
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ArthurClues, christopher, CuppaBrew, Dadsylad, fanstanningley, Jack Burton, Loiner at large, malcadele, mattsrhinos1978, otleyrhino, rollin thunder, The Magic Rat and 236 guests

Quick Reply



Subject:
Message:

   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,186,1382,30178,6789,567LOGIN
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
RLFANS Match Centre
Fri 30th Jul
NRL
LIVE
Wests16-18NZ Warriors
NRL
LIVE
Brisbane37-18NQL Cowboys
Thu 29th Jul
NRL RND: 20 Sydney28-0Parramatta
SLRND: 16 Catalans40-20Wakefield
SL RND: 16 Hull FC12-22Leeds
Wed 28th Jul
SL RND: 16 Warrington21-8Wigan
Sun 25th Jul
CH RND: 14 Sheffield28-40Halifax
CH RND: 14 Batley42-12Newcastle
CH RND: 14 Bradford30-36Featherstone
CH RND: 14 Whitehaven28-24Oldham
CH RND: 14 York46-10Swinton
L1 RND: 11 Barrow40-12Coventry
L1 RND: 11 Hunslet20-20Keighley
NRL RND: 19 St.George10-32Gold Coast
NRL RND: 19 Canterbury24-44Cronulla
Sat 24th Jul
NRL RND: 19 Souths60-22NZ Warriors
NRL RND: 19 Manly44-24Wests
NRL RND: 19 Penrith18-12Brisbane
L1 RND: 12 LondonS46-30West Wales
SL RND: 13 Catalans32-30Hull KR
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
National Rugby League 2021 ROUND : 18
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Melbourne 17 632 198 434 30
Penrith 17 493 179 314 30
Souths 17 503 346 157 28
Parramatta 17 474 255 219 26
Sydney 17 453 335 118 22
Manly 17 485 354 131 20
St.George 17 358 382 -24 16
Cronulla 17 326 394 -68 14
 
Canberra 17 347 421 -74 14
Newcastle 17 283 420 -137 14
Gold Coast 17 394 468 -74 12
Wests 17 372 502 -130 12
NQL Cowboys 17 324 527 -203 12
NZ Warriors 17 333 426 -93 10
Brisbane 17 282 542 -260 8
Canterbury 17 212 522 -310 4
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Super League XXVI ROUND : 16
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Catalans 15 459 246 213 28 186.59 93.33
St.Helens 12 286 96 190 20 297.92 83.33
Warrington 14 429 221 208 21 194.12 75
Wigan 16 255 289 -34 20 88.24 62.50
Hull FC 13 298 237 61 15 125.74 57.69
Hull KR 11 271 244 27 12 111.07 54.55
 
Leeds 15 354 263 91 16 134.60 53.33
Castleford 14 251 354 -103 12 70.90 42.86
Salford 14 237 405 -168 8 58.52 28.57
Huddersfield 15 244 318 -74 8 76.73 26.67
Wakefield 16 279 394 -115 8 70.81 25
Leigh 13 212 508 -296 0 41.73 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Championship 2021 ROUND : 14
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Toulouse 9 433 88 345 18 492.05 100
Featherstone 13 573 166 407 26 345.18 100
Halifax 14 398 199 199 20 200 71.43
Bradford 13 354 315 39 18 112.38 69.23
LondonB 13 374 337 37 17 110.98 65.38
Batley 14 370 286 84 18 129.37 64.29
 
Widnes 13 307 344 -37 11 89.24 42.31
Newcastle 13 284 400 -116 11 71 42.31
Sheffield 14 313 413 -100 11 75.79 39.29
Whitehaven 14 277 396 -119 11 69.95 39.29
York 14 345 327 18 10 105.50 35.71
Dewsbury 13 197 379 -182 9 51.98 34.62
Oldham 13 190 470 -280 4 40.43 15.38
Swinton 14 234 529 -295 0 44.23 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred League One 2021 ROUND : 10
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Barrow 10 342 150 192 17 228 85
Workington 9 334 158 176 15 211.39 83.33
Doncaster 9 308 189 119 14 162.96 77.78
Keighley 10 348 239 109 10 145.61 50
Rochdale 10 279 280 -1 10 99.64 50
Crusaders 10 278 318 -40 10 87.42 50
 
Coventry 8 204 240 -36 8 85 50
Hunslet 10 268 257 11 8 104.28 40
LondonS 8 154 292 -138 2 52.74 12.50
West Wales 10 122 514 -392 0 23.74 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Womens Super League 2021 ROUND : 9
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
LeedsW 7 364 38 326 14 957.89 100
St.HelensW 7 370 36 334 12 1,027.78 85.71
WiganW 6 222 64 158 10 346.88 83.33
YorkW 6 186 102 84 8 182.35 66.67
CastlefordW 6 166 96 70 8 172.92 66.67
BradfordW 8 158 264 -106 6 59.85 37.50
 
Hudds W 7 104 288 -184 4 36.11 28.57
Wire W 8 150 334 -184 4 44.91 25
FeatherstoneW 8 122 338 -216 4 36.09 25
WakefieldW 7 50 332 -282 0 15.06 0
RLFANS Recent Posts




X