7th Jan 19 10:3114th Jul 17 08:06LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Second home the gym

Re: fax get rogered : Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:23 pm  
cushler wrote:
Ian, i do think in Charlie we have found a modern day fans Mesiah. I know doubt that there is a market out there for the gospel of CC in either book form or dvd. I then think this would alert certain super powers to seek out the great man's words,possibly a spot on CNN as well.

Here at work we are thinking of starting a yorkshire branch of the Charlie Caroli sect. We may have to seek permissions from the great man to adapt the uniform colours to blue and white tho.

Untill next time ...all hail Charlie. :o

:lol: :thumb:
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach13012No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 07 200519 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
17th Jan 21 18:172nd Apr 20 17:40LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: fax get rogered : Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:31 pm  
cushler wrote:
Ian, i do think in Charlie we have found a modern day fans Mesiah. I know doubt that there is a market out there for the gospel of CC in either book form or dvd. I then think this would alert certain super powers to seek out the great man's words,possibly a spot on CNN as well.

Here at work we are thinking of starting a yorkshire branch of the Charlie Caroli sect. We may have to seek permissions from the great man to adapt the uniform colours to blue and white tho.

Untill next time ...all hail Charlie. :o

Greetings Cushy , it would indeed be a Great honour to have followers in the Yorkshire County ,many can see , but cannot or dont want to listen , things are very smooth with me ,im at peace with myself , and see a great battle ahead between our 2 great Tribes , the outcome alas not known .

We are Leythers and as such a PROUD PEOPLE , as you you FEV Flatcappers ,i admire proud people , you and your Yorkshir Bretheren , are always welcome to take on the CAROLI interpration of life ,very simple , some Leythers are finding it to complex to interprate , but that is understandable , being of limited intellegence , i can you you FEV folk are deeper LATERAL THINKERS which is good , and i will try to help all i can ,CHARLIE C :BOW: :BOW: :BOW: .
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach13012No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 07 200519 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: fax get rogered : Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:47 pm  
cushler wrote:
Charlie my old mate , I hope you cleaned up at the poker table ,you may see your way to funding my aperitif at the final.

Having now had time to reflect on your identity issue that certain people see as being a tad dodgy I am now of the opinion that you are you , frankb is Frankb and ianc is most definately Ianc and I am most definately me and everyone else is confused. :o

I have to dash due to work,but hope to ponder your words later. :o

Cushy my friend , the POKER went very well l finished in third place , and won £50.00p , much tothe suprise of Frank B who was giving me plenty of bad advice and barracking , he made an early exit , the night went very well , it isa profitable night for the Rugby Club .

It also ensures my competetive nature , some say ruthless streak Frankie says im not popular but no matter winners are grinners , and my laughing started last night :lol: :lol: :lol: .

We Leythers have some good characters as fans as im sure you FEV do , the Lady , in the Family stand is very voiciferous, she could strip the wallpare of my front room with that voice ,i hope tomeet afew of you FEV fans if we get to the GF , as Frank , Ian C , AND MANY MORE LEYTHERS think you are like us GOOD FANS .

It will be hoped to get our friendships stronger next season , and hope we can get to the same tracks for thinking Leythers sometimes think different , but i try to educate , and will continue , tommorrow im meeting a few in the GOOSE for Apperitiffs pre-match ,before partaking more in the VIP Lounge ,im also attending the LISA meeting tonight , to hopefully more from our Leader Trevor Barton , this is always enlightening ,as he is a double of Will Hay. :shock: :shock:

Well Cushy ,hope you are now more enlightened on the Caroli principles?Plenty listen ,but few learn ,i always try to be positive ,and will post again ,see ya CHARLIE C.
RankPostsTeam
International Star747No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 31 201113 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
13th Jun 13 16:3216th May 13 21:27LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
One team. One goal We Are !

FEATHERSTONE ROVERS

Featherstone rovers league leaders 2010

Featherstone Rovers league leaders 2011

Featherstone Rovers league leaders 2012

Featherstone Rovers league Champions 2011

European Champions 2012

Re: fax get rogered : Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:49 pm  
charlie caroli wrote:
Cushy my friend , the POKER went very well l finished in third place , and won £50.00p , much tothe suprise of Frank B who was giving me plenty of bad advice and barracking , he made an early exit , the night went very well , it isa profitable night for the Rugby Club .

It also ensures my competetive nature , some say ruthless streak Frankie says im not popular but no matter winners are grinners , and my laughing started last night :lol: :lol: :lol: .

We Leythers have some good characters as fans as im sure you FEV do , the Lady , in the Family stand is very voiciferous, she could strip the wallpare of my front room with that voice ,i hope tomeet afew of you FEV fans if we get to the GF , as Frank , Ian C , AND MANY MORE LEYTHERS think you are like us GOOD FANS .

It will be hoped to get our friendships stronger next season , and hope we can get to the same tracks for thinking Leythers sometimes think different , but i try to educate , and will continue , tommorrow im meeting a few in the GOOSE for Apperitiffs pre-match ,before partaking more in the VIP Lounge ,im also attending the LISA meeting tonight , to hopefully more from our Leader Trevor Barton , this is always enlightening ,as he is a double of Will Hay. :shock: :shock:

Well Cushy ,hope you are now more enlightened on the Caroli principles?Plenty listen ,but few learn ,i always try to be positive ,and will post again ,see ya CHARLIE C.

Good evening CC I am fresh back from the rugby fields of west yorkshire,having witnessed a cushler junior and team loose to a team 3 divisions higher in a cup game...A spirited approach in the art of prop forwadry by the young cushler resulted in a man of the match award...so not too bad :?

On reflection it would appear that we have the same type of issues both sides of the penines where the old saying "there are non so blind as those that will not see" seems to prevail, when it comes to logic...or as I prefer to put it we have some thick uns as well :lol:

I have indeed been spreading the gospel in the rugby club tonight and had my blue and white bowler hat been ready would have worn it .. I have told the under 12's about the Charlie Caroli show at Blackpool tower and put it to them we could possibly have a trip at the end of the season,,,this recieved a very yorkshire response(TIGHT) from some parents and the kids were up for it as long as they could go in weatherspoons after.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats on your windfall from the poker,I feel sure you will buy Frankb a pint what with him being on a "fixed income".

I have to admit to being a tad nervous for you folks for tomorrow ahead of the game with the seagulls,although Im sure there is no need.. :shock:

Well must dash there are a couple of blokes in white coats knocking at the door,wonder what they want ? :CRAZY:
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach13012No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 07 200519 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: fax get rogered : Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:41 am  
cushler wrote:
Good evening CC I am fresh back from the rugby fields of west yorkshire,having witnessed a cushler junior and team loose to a team 3 divisions higher in a cup game...A spirited approach in the art of prop forwadry by the young cushler resulted in a man of the match award...so not too bad :?

On reflection it would appear that we have the same type of issues both sides of the penines where the old saying "there are non so blind as those that will not see" seems to prevail, when it comes to logic...or as I prefer to put it we have some thick uns as well :lol:

I have indeed been spreading the gospel in the rugby club tonight and had my blue and white bowler hat been ready would have worn it .. I have told the under 12's about the Charlie Caroli show at Blackpool tower and put it to them we could possibly have a trip at the end of the season,,,this recieved a very yorkshire response(TIGHT) from some parents and the kids were up for it as long as they could go in weatherspoons after.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats on your windfall from the poker,I feel sure you will buy Frankb a pint what with him being on a "fixed income".

I have to admit to being a tad nervous for you folks for tomorrow ahead of the game with the seagulls,although Im sure there is no need.. :shock:

Well must dash there are a couple of blokes in white coats knocking at the door,wonder what they want ? :CRAZY:

Well Cushy todays the day :shock: hope you are well?Im getting ready for tonight ,dusting down my trust Bowler ,ready for Battle,i will rendezvous with Frank B , Ian C , other loyal Leythers at the Goose ,give them my own interpretations of the forthcoming game , listen to their thoughts , then deliver my final analysis, a Leigh win , and why, maybe even let Mr B get me a drink.

I was with the lad last night at the LISA meeting he seemed different , then i spotted he is growing his hair :shock: anything to save cash .

Hope you had agood night watching young Cushy?He sounds like a promising lad , you seem to grow em big and strong there , your Props , ive a lot of time for Tonka, very good, that lad, i myself love watching the younger lads play , keep him at it .

Hope you will be watching tonight :BOW: many seem nervous but when you have entertained at the Tower , theres nothing to it , i feel another crack at you Fev ,would be such a good spectacle , and a decent crowdpuller, well i will close now to get me red nose on and prepare for battle .
Previous