FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Warrington away Friday 23rd
Re: Warrington away Friday 23rd : Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:42 pm  
Just seem a video on Twitter of Sutcliffe running into the ref and knocking him over when tracking back for a Warrington try. It's an absolute load of nothing but still wouldn't surprise me at all if he ends up with a ban for it.
Re: Warrington away Friday 23rd : Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:03 pm  
Hasbag wrote:
Just seem a video on Twitter of Sutcliffe running into the ref and knocking him over when tracking back for a Warrington try. It's an absolute load of nothing but still wouldn't surprise me at all if he ends up with a ban for it.

We've certainly seen bans for that before.
Re: Warrington away Friday 23rd : Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:08 pm  
Mrs Barista wrote:
RFL will double down IMO - 4-6 matches apparently.

dont think so the RFL darnt do anything other than ensure sending off sufficient
Re: Warrington away Friday 23rd : Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:14 pm  
bonaire wrote:
dont think so the RFL darnt do anything other than ensure sending off sufficient

I’d agree as the fall out from Browns Red is already bad enough and more than most of us have ever seen in the game, if the RFL misread the room on this and double down it will create an almost atomic meltdown across the game as whole.

Though the worrying thing is we all know just how out of touch with reality the RFL and the MRP are with the game they are supposed to up hold and govern so anything is possible as the saying goes “the lunatics have taken over the asylum’
Re: Warrington away Friday 23rd : Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:24 pm  
By the letter of the laws it was a red card. Not debatable. However the law is clearly wrong, accidents happen and if Brown had the cut would Currie be sent off? Crazy night. I don’t thing Hull would have won so the result outcome is the same. Warrington are a poor side, unfit. And clueless. Hull need some luck but the first two games shows little prospect of anything other than bottom 4.
Re: Warrington away Friday 23rd : Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:26 pm  
If players from the same team accidentally clash heads will one of them be sent off?
Re: Warrington away Friday 23rd : Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:41 pm  
Hasbag wrote:

I saw a video where Ashworth also had a clash of heads with a wire player, could do without him getting a ban!
Re: Warrington away Friday 23rd : Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:35 pm  
The Cooke Report wrote:
By the letter of the laws it was a red card. Not debatable. However the law is clearly wrong, accidents happen and if Brown had the cut would Currie be sent off? Crazy night. I don’t thing Hull would have won so the result outcome is the same. Warrington are a poor side, unfit. And clueless. Hull need some luck but the first two games shows little prospect of anything other than bottom 4.

Have you tried Alan Watts?
Re: Warrington away Friday 23rd : Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:14 pm  
Mrs Barista wrote:
Have you tried Alan Watts?

Curly Watts more his level, Mrs B.
Re: Warrington away Friday 23rd : Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:29 pm  
is Griffiths saying Brown head butted Currie? if its not accidental like we all know, then he is virtually saying Brown nutted Currie!
PreviousNext