RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Derby Tickets
Re: Derby Tickets : Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:21 pm  
The Cooke Report wrote:
I guess the inflammatory and juvenile club statement aimed at Hull KR supporters is designed to insight more tension for a game that people should be looking forward to and embracing the occasion. Sadly I feel it is nothing more than childish as both sets of supporters have had behaviour problems. I remember Hull FC fans tearing down goal posts and invading Craven park in waves of mindless thuggery. Still I am sure the club have considered their actions before they printed them for all to see?

As stated above we're not the ones with suspended fines sitting over our heads for fan behaviour, if all you've got is incidents from over 20 years ago I suggest you go play somewhere else.
Re: Derby Tickets : Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:54 pm  
The Cooke Report wrote:
I guess the inflammatory and juvenile club statement aimed at Hull KR supporters is designed to
insight
more tension for a game that people should be looking forward to and embracing the occasion. Sadly I feel it is nothing more than childish as both sets of supporters have had behaviour problems. I remember Hull FC fans tearing down goal posts and invading Craven park in waves of mindless thuggery. Still I am sure the club have considered their actions before they printed them for all to see?

Use a spell checker Keith.
Re: Derby Tickets : Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:53 am  
B0NES wrote:
Bachman–Turner Overdrive ...Not arrf pop pickers

”Shabba Shabba “

“ that’s the Beatles mate with 8 days a week”

“how can that be mate ? There’s only 7 days
and that’s the Law”

Ray ray ray Von
Re: Derby Tickets : Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:19 am  
Heard a nasty rumour that the 'barometer' is giving due consideration to sectioning it's owner.
Re: Derby Tickets : Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:27 pm  
17.5k tickets sold which is apparently the highest ever for an SL opening game.
Re: Derby Tickets : Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:12 pm  
UllFC wrote:
17.5k tickets sold which is apparently the highest ever for an SL opening game.

It is FCs and highest for 17 years, think the highest was Wigan v Wire when Wire started flaunting money and Wigan signed Barrett.

Think sales will dey up after both teams have had poor results on paper in pre season.
Re: Derby Tickets : Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:49 pm  
Ahead of the game and the new season Sky Sports are showing the 2016 Craven Park derby in full a couple of times.

It's on Sky Sports Arena on Monday morning at 9.45 and Tueday evening at 7.30.

A great comeback and a real turning point in what became a significant season for both clubs.
Re: Derby Tickets : Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:39 pm  
It would be great if the game could reach near the 80 thousand supporters for the first round fixtures
Previous

Subject: 
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Hull FC