RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Derby Tickets
Re: Derby Tickets : Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:37 pm  
Ellam wrote:
Absolutely spot on. Club can't be criticised IMO with what they've done.

sensible.
It also helps the police by keeping them in one place and not releasing them until the stadium is empty
Re: Derby Tickets : Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:57 pm  
Tarquin Fuego wrote:

I am not flying over for this match if that
Who song is on - truly Babba in nature

Can we please repackage the whole match entertainment and if we have to go with Sweet Caroline then so be it but please put it to the FANS

I am the Omnipresent ! new DJ spinning the tunes before the rovers game!
I will email my request for 'Just can't get enough' by Depeche Mode
Re: Derby Tickets : Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:29 am  
I can’t believe it
I’ve looked for him on You Tube and there he is
Trophy guts young Sir

Then at the end he plays

Just can’t get enough by Depeche Mode

Well I couldn’t believe it - I must have had a premonition

Hopefully the Stadium does a light show to match the music - that’d be next level

He also totally reminds me of a
Phoenix Nights character

Ray Von the club DJ
Re: Derby Tickets : Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:48 am  
Bachman–Turner Overdrive ...Not arrf pop pickers
Re: Derby Tickets : Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:49 pm  
bonaire wrote:
sensible.
It also helps the police by keeping them in one place and not releasing them until the stadium is empty

Sad state whe RL matches come to this if they do....but they brought it on themselves last year and their track records with some of their 'fans' isn't great after hearing about incidents with other clubs supporters coaches leaving caravan park
Re: Derby Tickets : Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:35 pm  
number 6 wrote:
Sad state whe RL matches come to this if they do....but they brought it on themselves last year and their track records with some of their 'fans' isn't great after hearing about incidents with other clubs supporters coaches leaving caravan park

I don’t think Hull fans have a perfect history either and there have been incidents with opposing fans coaches leaving FC games before.

The decision to stop Rovers fans sitting in the Upper West is correct, as we can’t have a repeat of the bottle throwing from last season.

Still think we should have charged them a symbolic £38 for their tickets, rising to £39 for the July game, as we pass another trophyless anniversary of theirs!! :wink:
Re: Derby Tickets : Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:17 pm  
Rugby Raider wrote:
I don’t think Hull fans have a perfect history either and there have been incidents with opposing fans coaches leaving FC games before.

The decision to stop Rovers fans sitting in the Upper West is correct, as we can’t have a repeat of the bottle throwing from last season.

Still think we should have charged them a symbolic £38 for their tickets, rising to £39 for the July game, as we pass another trophyless anniversary of theirs!! :wink:

I agree about the pricing
Big diffence to watch a game in a stadium to paying to sit in a three sided old fashioned ground whos shabby chic fame is enhanced by a load of burger bars filling one end
Re: Derby Tickets : Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:31 pm  
Good news is corporate hospitality has sold out, and East stand about to sell out
Re: Derby Tickets : Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:12 pm  
Rugby Raider wrote:

i agree we have our own idiots, hence when we go to away games, we stay away from those, but as a club, we dont have fines or suspended fines attached to us from the bad behaviour of our 'fans'.
Re: Derby Tickets : Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:50 pm  
I guess the inflammatory and juvenile club statement aimed at Hull KR supporters is designed to insight more tension for a game that people should be looking forward to and embracing the occasion. Sadly I feel it is nothing more than childish as both sets of supporters have had behaviour problems. I remember Hull FC fans tearing down goal posts and invading Craven park in waves of mindless thuggery. Still I am sure the club have considered their actions before they printed them for all to see?
PreviousNext