RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - 2024 fixtures
Re: 2024 fixtures : Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:46 pm  
B0NES wrote:
I think IMG have already put a bill in for nearly half a million to the RFL .

Genuine question - why do you think that?

What I’ve seen previously suggested it to be a pay for performance deal.
Re: 2024 fixtures : Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:17 pm  
Mild Rover wrote:
Genuine question - why do you think that?

What I’ve seen previously suggested it to be a pay for performance deal.

Its what I though also but it for work the digital arm of IMG has already done for the clubs apparently.
Re: 2024 fixtures : Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:43 pm  
B0NES wrote:
Its what I though also but it for work the digital arm of IMG has already done for the clubs apparently.

Yeh Ive read that twice now!
Re: 2024 fixtures : Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:25 pm  
I would give heavily discounted tickets for away members - help with travel costs & allow more to travel.

I think would also boost membership sales so everybody's a winner.

Hmmm ....... would need agreement from all the clubs though
Re: 2024 fixtures : Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:32 pm  
Don't get the NRL knockers - as a spectacle it is tremendous - the gap between the comps gets bigger every year, you cant count one off WCC's as indicative.

Last year they grew attendances & revenues massively whereas SL...................

Captains challenge a positive - 1 per game only ( unless it is correct ), occasionally it is used flippantly towards the end of a game to get a breather but very rarely. Even their bunker puts our joke alternative to shame - hopefully the additional ( or at least some ) cameras will reduce the number of duff calls. A stopwatch on our referrals and the NRL's would clearly show the problem. OUR game way more stop start than the NRL.
Previous