FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - TV Games - Not Hull
Re: TV Games - Not Hull : Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:29 pm  
It’s about time the faceless wonders at the RFL & MRP came out to explain themselves and the damage they have already done and continue to do to what used to be a great sport.
Re: TV Games - Not Hull : Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:45 pm  
Dave K. wrote:
No way will Rovers finish top 2, had unbelievable amount of luck first two games.

Although they did beat Wigan, Saints and Penrity to sign Ben Reynolds.

Imagine being a young half at Rovers.


Its galling when we see HKR doing well but you cant knock their coaching,effort,scramble and desire on the pitch.Luck? sometimes you make your own luck
The other thing is they are proactive and move quickly to fill in gaps.
You can criticise them not using youth too much but if we had a successful team our youth would have to also wait to get a chance in the first team.
We are promoting youth at the moment as we have no choice
Re: TV Games - Not Hull : Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:07 pm  
bonaire wrote:
Its galling when we see HKR doing well but you cant knock their coaching,effort,scramble and desire on the pitch.Luck? sometimes you make your own luck
The other thing is they are proactive and move quickly to fill in gaps.
You can criticise them not using youth too much but if we had a successful team our youth would have to also wait to get a chance in the first team.
We are promoting youth at the moment as we have no choice


They've certainly made some astute appointments and signings in recent seasons.

Peacock led to McGuire going there which led to a number of other signings such as Ryan Hall (plenty knocked that signing including me but it was a very good one). SKD has led to them signing JWH.
Re: TV Games - Not Hull : Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:46 pm  
You can tell Watson has worked his “magic” with his new look Hudds team…seems he coaches the skills out of them.
Re: TV Games - Not Hull : Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:49 pm  
Saints cruising along in this game without moving out of second gear.
Re: TV Games - Not Hull : Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:59 pm  
Couldn’t care less what Rovers do/finish..they don’t get overly massive crowds due to 1 end being let out to any burger van going and calling it craven street and the tunnel side being 1 stand and that’s it so the ground isn’t big enough…they never reveal the attendance.Are they being prompt up by the so called money men on the board?
Re: TV Games - Not Hull : Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:04 pm  
The games afoot wrote:
You can tell Watson has worked his “magic” with his new look Hudds team…seems he coaches the skills out of them.


Trust the process
Re: TV Games - Not Hull : Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:13 pm  
B0NES wrote:
Saints cruising along in this game without moving out of second gear.


Yes, a walk in the park for them this evening. Huddersfield very ordinary. Still no Savelio, I see.
Re: TV Games - Not Hull : Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:14 pm  
The games afoot wrote:
You can tell Watson has worked his “magic” with his new look Hudds team…seems he coaches the skills out of them.

I’ll be amazed if he keeps his job this season. Bloody glad we failed to get him.
Re: TV Games - Not Hull : Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:28 pm  
Dave K. wrote:
No way will Rovers finish top 2, had unbelievable amount of luck first two games.

Although they did beat Wigan, Saints and Penrity to sign Ben Reynolds.

Imagine being a young half at Rovers.


A bit rich that Dave when your own clubs used hookers and fullbacks rather than try your own young hakfbacks,

Imagine being a young half at FC.
PreviousNext

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Hull FC