RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
22 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - 2021 Challenge Cup Semi-Final Draw
Re: 2021 Challenge Cup Semi-Final Draw Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:21 am  
Fields of Fire User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:53 pm
Posts: 703
Location: Kingswood the greatest place to live in Hull
Thetalentboy wrote:
Only 45,000

Sadly not many more than that will be needed

The wire v catalan game was less than 50k and the wire/saints match wasn't much higher

Even our game against Wigan in 2017 nearly all the top tier was shut and that's 2 of the biggest supported clubs in Uk


How many did Catalan bring?

Our final 2017 official attendance was 68,525

Wire v St's attendance official attendance 62717

Think you might need to re think your numbers.
Re: 2021 Challenge Cup Semi-Final Draw Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:50 am  

User avatarComeOnYouUll wrote:
ComeOnYouUll User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 19397
Thetalentboy wrote:
Only 45,000

Sadly not many more than that will be needed

The wire v catalan game was less than 50k and the wire/saints match wasn't much higher

Even our game against Wigan in 2017 nearly all the top tier was shut and that's 2 of the biggest supported clubs in Uk


No, you are wrong again, There was over 50k for the Catalans v Warrington final in 2018 and to say that the 2019 final "wasn't much higher" is pushing it a bit given that there was almost 63,000 there.

Do you live in some sort of statisitcal alternative universe?
Re: 2021 Challenge Cup Semi-Final Draw Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:46 am  

User avatarMrs Barista wrote:
Mrs Barista User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:28 am
Posts: 28502
Location: West Yorkshire
Going to need a miracle approaching 2005 levels today. Beautiful day for it though and fantastic to be in yet another semi final.
Re: 2021 Challenge Cup Semi-Final Draw Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:59 am  

User avatarRugby Raider wrote:
Rugby Raider User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 3:10 pm
Posts: 1026
Location: Playing League on The Close
ComeOnYouUll wrote:
No, you are wrong again, There was over 50k for the Catalans v Warrington final in 2018 and to say that the 2019 final "wasn't much higher" is pushing it a bit given that there was almost 63,000 there.

Do you live in some sort of statisitcal alternative universe?


Anyway, my original post had nothing to do with Catalans in 2018. I was just looking at it from a Hull ticket perspective, as if we get through we’ll be playing Warrington or Cas.

I was just pointing out the first batch of 17,000 tickets have been in sale on the RFL ticket website and and some were still available.

Based on the assumption that this season’s maximum capacity may be 45,000, that would only leave a further 28,000 to be issued. Based upon RFL allocation logic, I’d assume that would mean if Hull got to the final, their allocation may only be c10,000. So not every Hull fan would get a ticket, as typically we probably take 15,000-20,000 to Wembley.
Re: 2021 Challenge Cup Semi-Final Draw Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:17 am  

User avatarComeOnYouUll wrote:
ComeOnYouUll User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 19397
Rugby Raider wrote:
Anyway, my original post had nothing to do with Catalans in 2018. I was just looking at it from a Hull ticket perspective, as if we get through we’ll be playing Warrington or Cas.

I was just pointing out the first batch of 17,000 tickets have been in sale on the RFL ticket website and and some were still available.

Based on the assumption that this season’s maximum capacity may be 45,000, that would only leave a further 28,000 to be issued. Based upon RFL allocation logic, I’d assume that would mean if Hull got to the final, their allocation may only be c10,000. So not every Hull fan would get a ticket, as typically we probably take 15,000-20,000 to Wembley.


Well let's hope we have this problem to contend with later today!

A bit different this year for travelling fans in that the final isn't on a bank holday weekend in the middle of school holidays.
Re: 2021 Challenge Cup Semi-Final Draw Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:35 am  

paperboy wrote:
paperboy Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:29 pm
Posts: 48
I think the figures you are all quoting bare no resemblance to actual attendance. I believe the figures included the Wembley members of which there were many. I maybe wrong ???????
Re: 2021 Challenge Cup Semi-Final Draw Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:46 am  

User avatarComeOnYouUll wrote:
ComeOnYouUll User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 19397
paperboy wrote:
I think the figures you are all quoting bare no resemblance to actual attendance. I believe the figures included the Wembley members of which there were many. I maybe wrong ???????


The Challenge Cup Final attendance figure hasn't included all Club Wembley members whether they are there or not since 2016.

The 2017, 2018 and 2019 finals all had attendances under 70,000 - prior to 2017 every final since the return to Wembley in 2007 had attendances over 75,000.
Re: 2021 Challenge Cup Semi-Final Draw Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:31 pm  
Riderofthepalehorse User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am
Posts: 5091
Location: Kingston upon Hull
Come on lads
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ellam, K-Diddy, mwindass, Tommo765, Yippee try yay and 170 guests

Quick Reply



Subject:
Message:

   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,184,4771,37478,6739,567LOGIN
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
RLFANS Match Centre
Sun 25th Jul
CH
LIVE
Sheffield28-40Halifax
CH
LIVE
Batley42-12Newcastle
CH
LIVE
Bradford30-36Featherstone
CH
LIVE
Whitehaven28-24Oldham
CH
LIVE
York46-10Swinton
L1
LIVE
Barrow40-12Coventry
L1
LIVE
Hunslet20-20Keighley
WSL
LIVE
YorkW0-0Hudds W
NRL
LIVE
St.George10-32Gold Coast
NRL
LIVE
Canterbury24-44Cronulla
Sat 24th Jul
NRL RND: 19 Souths60-22NZ Warriors
NRL RND: 19 Manly44-24Wests
NRL RND: 19 Penrith18-12Brisbane
L1 RND: 12 LondonS46-30West Wales
SL RND: 13 Catalans32-30Hull KR
Fri 23rd Jul
NRL RND: 19 Sydney28-8Newcastle
NRL RND: 19 NQL Cowboys16-20Melbourne
SL RND: 15 Leeds38-16Salford
SLRND: 15 Wigan25-12Wakefield
Thu 22nd Jul
NRL RND: 19 Parramatta10-12Canberra
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
National Rugby League 2021 ROUND : 18
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Melbourne 17 632 198 434 30
Penrith 17 493 179 314 30
Souths 17 503 346 157 28
Parramatta 17 474 255 219 26
Sydney 17 453 335 118 22
Manly 17 485 354 131 20
St.George 17 358 382 -24 16
Cronulla 17 326 394 -68 14
 
Canberra 17 347 421 -74 14
Newcastle 17 283 420 -137 14
Gold Coast 17 394 468 -74 12
Wests 17 372 502 -130 12
NQL Cowboys 17 324 527 -203 12
NZ Warriors 17 333 426 -93 10
Brisbane 17 282 542 -260 8
Canterbury 17 212 522 -310 4
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Super League XXVI ROUND : 15
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Catalans 14 419 226 193 26 185.40 92.86
St.Helens 12 286 96 190 20 297.92 83.33
Warrington 13 408 213 195 19 191.55 73.08
Wigan 15 247 268 -21 20 92.16 66.67
Hull FC 12 286 215 71 15 133.02 62.50
Hull KR 11 271 244 27 12 111.07 54.55
 
Leeds 14 332 251 81 14 132.27 50
Castleford 14 251 354 -103 12 70.90 42.86
Salford 14 237 405 -168 8 58.52 28.57
Huddersfield 15 244 318 -74 8 76.73 26.67
Wakefield 15 259 354 -95 8 73.16 26.67
Leigh 13 212 508 -296 0 41.73 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Championship 2021 ROUND : 14
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Toulouse 9 433 88 345 18 492.05 100
Featherstone 13 573 166 407 26 345.18 100
Halifax 14 398 199 199 20 200 71.43
Bradford 13 354 315 39 18 112.38 69.23
LondonB 13 374 337 37 17 110.98 65.38
Batley 14 370 286 84 18 129.37 64.29
 
Widnes 13 307 344 -37 11 89.24 42.31
Newcastle 13 284 400 -116 11 71 42.31
Sheffield 14 313 413 -100 11 75.79 39.29
Whitehaven 14 277 396 -119 11 69.95 39.29
York 14 345 327 18 10 105.50 35.71
Dewsbury 13 197 379 -182 9 51.98 34.62
Oldham 13 190 470 -280 4 40.43 15.38
Swinton 14 234 529 -295 0 44.23 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred League One 2021 ROUND : 10
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Barrow 10 342 150 192 17 228 85
Workington 9 334 158 176 15 211.39 83.33
Doncaster 9 308 189 119 14 162.96 77.78
Keighley 10 348 239 109 10 145.61 50
Rochdale 10 279 280 -1 10 99.64 50
Crusaders 10 278 318 -40 10 87.42 50
 
Coventry 8 204 240 -36 8 85 50
Hunslet 10 268 257 11 8 104.28 40
LondonS 8 154 292 -138 2 52.74 12.50
West Wales 10 122 514 -392 0 23.74 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Womens Super League 2021 ROUND : 9
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
LeedsW 7 364 38 326 14 957.89 100
St.HelensW 7 370 36 334 12 1,027.78 85.71
WiganW 6 222 64 158 10 346.88 83.33
YorkW 6 186 102 84 8 182.35 66.67
CastlefordW 6 166 96 70 8 172.92 66.67
BradfordW 8 158 264 -106 6 59.85 37.50
 
Hudds W 7 104 288 -184 4 36.11 28.57
Wire W 8 150 334 -184 4 44.91 25
FeatherstoneW 8 122 338 -216 4 36.09 25
WakefieldW 7 50 332 -282 0 15.06 0
RLFANS Recent Posts




X