RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
22 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Forward available?
Re: Forward available? Fri May 14, 2021 12:08 pm  
Irregular Hoops User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2002 1:30 pm
Posts: 3576
Location: Kingston upon Hull F.C.
Lots of noise coming out of Cas and Dobbins on who they are after.

I’m happy to quietly go about our business, and announce the deals when they’re done.
Re: Forward available? Fri May 14, 2021 12:17 pm  
Marcus's Bicycle Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 pm
Posts: 1593
Irregular Hoops wrote:
That’s what I heard. Lasty advised against it, but Radford didn’t want it to come back and bite him by him playing for another team.


Fonua has definitely improved recently but still not the player he was during his first spell.
Re: Forward available? Fri May 14, 2021 12:21 pm  

Dave K. wrote:
Dave K. 100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:48 am
Posts: 20287
Location: Back in Hull.
Riderofthepalehorse wrote:
George Lawler to Cas according to a couple of reports, three year deal.


Shame would have been a decent squad player, but not the end of the world.

Still think prop and wing are our priorities.

Davies looks like he is staying, so I'd look next at one of the Innes brothers.

That's unless the club thin Harvey Barron will be ready for a few games next year.
Re: Forward available? Fri May 14, 2021 1:34 pm  
Riderofthepalehorse User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am
Posts: 4769
Location: Kingston upon Hull
Dave K. wrote:
Shame would have been a decent squad player, but not the end of the world.

Still think prop and wing are our priorities.

Davies looks like he is staying, so I'd look next at one of the Innes brothers.

That's unless the club thin Harvey Barron will be ready for a few games next year.


Davies would of been a good acquisition, I think he left because he wanted game time at Wigan, and as things have turned out with injuries to Manfredi and Marshall, I bet Wigan are regretting that outcome, though Bibby, and his solid performances, will have softened the blow.

We still need to give our Fijian lad a run, I’m quite excited to see what he has to offer, though with away games, and difficult fixtures looming, there’s no easy baptism for Mitch.

On a separate issue, I just get a feeling something is not quite right at the club, Allams related as usual.

And all who are finally going back to the KC on Monday, beware SBW train line crossings are shut, and Anlaby road will be terrible with traffic,

I’ve just been to the KC for my final jab, didn’t see if the train crossing closures go into next week.
Re: Forward available? Fri May 14, 2021 2:05 pm  

User avatarChris71 wrote:
Chris71 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:46 am
Posts: 5371
Location: Never never land away with the fairies
Riderofthepalehorse wrote:
Dave K. wrote:
Shame would have been a decent squad player, but not the end of the world.

Still think prop and wing are our priorities.

Davies looks like he is staying, so I'd look next at one of the Innes brothers.

That's unless the club thin Harvey Barron will be ready for a few games next year.


Davies would of been a good acquisition, I think he left because he wanted game time at Wigan, and as things have turned out with injuries to Manfredi and Marshall, I bet Wigan are regretting that outcome, though Bibby, and his solid performances, will have softened the blow.

We still need to give our Fijian lad a run, I’m quite excited to see what he has to offer, though with away games, and difficult fixtures looming, there’s no easy baptism for Mitch.

On a separate issue, I just get a feeling something is not quite right at the club, Allams related as usual.

And all who are finally going back to the KC on Monday, beware SBW train line crossings are shut, and Anlaby road will be terrible with traffic,

I’ve just been to the KC for my final jab, didn’t see if the train crossing closures go into next week.


Agree its a pity Davies looks to be staying in France but I'm sure the club and BH have a plan in place and will know who they want.

With regards to Mitch, I too am looking forward to seeing what he can do.

I think the traffic will be a mare regardless and couldn't believe Darren Hale stating on radio that the cycle lanes and increasing bus lane operational times which has cut the main arterial routes from two lanes to one hasn't had a detrimental affect on traffic flow in the City :CRAZY: .
According to him its no worse and we have just forgotten it was bad before lock down, what an absolute numpty and condescending lover, why anyone voted for him god only knows.

Anyway off my soap box now
I really enjoy long walks especially when they are taken by people I don't like!
Re: Forward available? Fri May 14, 2021 2:19 pm  
Riderofthepalehorse User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am
Posts: 4769
Location: Kingston upon Hull
Chris71 wrote:
Agree its a pity Davies looks to be staying in France but I'm sure the club and BH have a plan in place and will know who they want.

With regards to Mitch, I too am looking forward to seeing what he can do.

I think the traffic will be a mare regardless and couldn't believe Darren Hale stating on radio that the cycle lanes and increasing bus lane operational times which has cut the main arterial routes from two lanes to one hasn't had a detrimental affect on traffic flow in the City :CRAZY: .
According to him its no worse and we have just forgotten it was bad before lock down, what an absolute numpty and condescending lover, why anyone voted for him god only knows.

Anyway off my soap box now


Darren Hale, even though he’s a southerner, he is/has been a rovers pass holder, and I’m sure he is presently orchestrating and assisting his team, try and acquire their own ground.

Whilst the council seem to be hamstrung in matters, when it concerns the bullying tactics of the Allams, in regards to the KC.
Re: Forward available? Fri May 14, 2021 3:08 pm  

User avatarIsaiah wrote:
Isaiah User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:06 pm
Posts: 3226
Riderofthepalehorse wrote:
Darren Hale, even though he’s a southerner, he is/has been a rovers pass holder, and I’m sure he is presently orchestrating and assisting his team, try and acquire their own ground.

Whilst the council seem to be hamstrung in matters, when it concerns the bullying tactics of the Allams, in regards to the KC.


I don't know when he became a wovers fan? He was an arsenal supporter when I worked with him. Maybe he just wanted to keep it quiet knowing I was an fc fan :lol: :lol:
Re: Forward available? Fri May 14, 2021 3:15 pm  
Riderofthepalehorse User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am
Posts: 4769
Location: Kingston upon Hull
Isaiah wrote:
I don't know when he became a wovers fan? He was an arsenal supporter when I worked with him. Maybe he just wanted to keep it quiet knowing I was an fc fan :lol: :lol:


He’s a nice guy Isaiah isn’t he, he dealt with a planning appeal for me probably twenty years ago now, deffo one of them.
Re: Forward available? Fri May 14, 2021 6:25 pm  
The Dentist Wilf User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:17 pm
Posts: 6771
Top bloke very level headed and he should get the top job for me; Arsenal fan as well!!
2016 The Year of the Airlie Bird -on sale NOW, price £15, BUY THE BOOK RE-LIVE THE DREAM!
Re: Forward available? Fri May 14, 2021 6:28 pm  

User avatarSebasteeno wrote:
Sebasteeno User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:57 pm
Posts: 5671
Location: Definately not in the Cuddle Crew
Glad Lawlers gone to Cas - theres something i just dont like about him and hes no better than what weve got too
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dave K., Stanley Unwin and 123 guests

Quick Reply



Subject:
Message:

   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,169,5331,10578,6306,308LOGIN
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
RLFANS Match Centre
Fri 18th Jun
NRL RND: 15 NQL Cowboys24-26Cronulla
NRL RND: 15 Penrith32-18Sydney
SL RND: 10 Huddersfield8-9Salford
SL RND: 10 Wigan8-18Hull KR
Thu 17th Jun
NRL RND: 15 Brisbane0-46Souths
SL RND: 10 St.Helens2-6Warrington
Wed 16th Jun
SLRND: 10 Wakefield12-18Castleford
Mon 14th Jun
NRL RND: 14 Canterbury28-6St.George
Sun 13th Jun
WSL RND: 5 Hudds W8-44Wire W
NRL RND: 14 NZ Warriors16-42Melbourne
NRL RND: 14 Parramatta40-12Wests
CH RND: 9 Dewsbury12-56Toulouse
CH RND: 9 Featherstone44-0Bradford
CH RND: 9 Halifax30-6York
CH RND: 9 Swinton30-36Newcastle
CH RND: 9 Whitehaven20-24Batley
CH RND: 9 Widnes22-24LondonB
L1 RND: 6 Coventry12-30Workington
L1 RND: 6 Keighley70-12West Wales
L1 RND: 6 Crusaders0-68Doncaster
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
National Rugby League 2021 ROUND : 14
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Melbourne 14 472 178 294 24
Penrith 14 418 133 285 24
Parramatta 14 400 224 176 22
Souths 13 341 282 59 20
Sydney 13 379 223 156 18
Manly 13 315 282 33 14
 
St.George 14 299 312 -13 12
NQL Cowboys 13 264 383 -119 12
Cronulla 13 244 298 -54 10
Gold Coast 14 318 380 -62 10
Canberra 13 257 321 -64 10
NZ Warriors 13 281 347 -66 10
Wests 14 292 374 -82 10
Newcastle 14 231 366 -135 10
Brisbane 14 232 436 -204 6
Canterbury 13 162 366 -204 4
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Super League XXVI ROUND : 10
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Catalans 9 268 142 126 16 188.73 88.89
St.Helens 9 208 76 132 14 273.68 77.78
Wigan 9 166 154 12 14 107.79 77.78
Warrington 10 308 159 149 15 193.71 75
Hull FC 9 179 143 36 11 125.17 61.11
Hull KR 10 241 212 29 12 113.68 60
 
Castleford 10 203 244 -41 10 83.20 50
Leeds 8 150 136 14 6 110.29 37.50
Huddersfield 9 158 171 -13 6 92.40 33.33
Wakefield 10 175 249 -74 4 70.28 20
Salford 10 115 297 -182 4 38.72 20
Leigh 9 134 322 -188 0 41.61 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Championship 2021 ROUND : 10
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Toulouse 7 347 70 277 14 495.71 100
Featherstone 8 306 76 230 16 402.63 100
Bradford 9 228 216 12 14 105.56 77.78
Batley 8 228 160 68 12 142.50 75
LondonB 9 226 216 10 11 104.63 61.11
Halifax 9 271 135 136 10 200.74 55.56
 
York 9 219 180 39 8 121.67 44.44
Sheffield 9 211 249 -38 8 84.74 44.44
Widnes 9 226 263 -37 7 85.93 38.89
Dewsbury 8 115 227 -112 6 50.66 37.50
Newcastle 8 168 246 -78 5 68.29 31.25
Whitehaven 9 160 278 -118 5 57.55 27.78
Oldham 9 134 330 -196 4 40.61 22.22
Swinton 9 152 345 -193 0 44.06 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred League One 2021 ROUND : 6
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Barrow 6 251 66 185 12 380.30 100
Doncaster 6 250 126 124 10 198.41 83.33
Workington 6 210 106 104 10 198.11 83.33
Keighley 6 228 147 81 6 155.10 50
Hunslet 6 146 147 -1 6 99.32 50
Coventry 5 118 144 -26 4 81.94 40
 
Rochdale 6 161 196 -35 4 82.14 33.33
Crusaders 6 122 218 -96 4 55.96 33.33
LondonS 5 114 212 -98 2 53.77 20
West Wales 6 82 320 -238 0 25.63 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Womens Super League 2021 ROUND : 6
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
St.HelensW 3 230 6 224 6 3,833.33 100
LeedsW 3 214 22 192 6 972.73 100
WiganW 3 158 18 140 6 877.78 100
CastlefordW 3 104 24 80 6 433.33 100
YorkW 3 76 102 -26 2 74.51 33.33
Wire W 4 86 154 -68 2 55.84 25
 
FeatherstoneW 4 74 164 -90 2 45.12 25
BradfordW 4 60 180 -120 2 33.33 25
Hudds W 4 46 222 -176 2 20.72 25
WakefieldW 3 16 172 -156 0 9.30 0
RLFANS Recent Posts




X