FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Contract Talks & FCs Future
Re: Contract Talks & FCs Future : Sat May 06, 2023 10:15 am  
Quirkyusername wrote:
Here’s an idea for you. If you don’t want to be treated like a dick, then just don’t behave like one.


All I said was FC had a good win! You’ve had a poor season so far and I’ve mocked your team when they deserved it. You are all so affected by the shambles you have been recently that you take even a well done as an insult. Please point out when my comment has not been accurate. If you cannot accept the situation FC are in maybe it’s you who has the problem.
Re: Contract Talks & FCs Future : Sat May 06, 2023 10:46 am  
Quirkyusername wrote:
Here’s an idea for you. If you don’t want to be treated like a dick, then just don’t behave like one.


Dogs bark
Duck's quack
Fish swim
Billy/Keiththered behaves like a dick :lol:
Re: Contract Talks & FCs Future : Wed May 10, 2023 6:02 pm  
hull2524 wrote:
Bit snowflakey you replying. Rules are there for a reason or should these forums just turn into a free for all.

Why can’t it be a free for all?
Use the ignore function on posters you find annoying. It’s pretty easy to do.
I prefer a blend of fans from other clubs with a bit of banter thrown in, as opposed to a big circle jerk.
Re: Contract Talks & FCs Future : Wed May 17, 2023 7:28 pm  
Isaiah wrote:
Dogs bark
Duck's quack
Fish swim
Billy/Keiththered behaves like a dick :lol:


Billy/Keith???? You're never alone with a schizophrenic!!

use the ignore function just about everyone else does :lol:
Re: Contract Talks & FCs Future : Fri May 19, 2023 9:30 pm  
The Dentist Wilf wrote:
Billy/Keith???? You're never alone with a schizophrenic!!

use the ignore function just about everyone else does :lol:

Billy/Keith are not the same person :wink:

But yes, I agree, if people can't handle differing opinions, the ignore function is amazing!
Re: Contract Talks & FCs Future : Sat May 20, 2023 7:47 am  
Karen wrote:
Billy/Keith are not the same person :wink:

But yes, I agree, if people can't handle differing opinions, the ignore function is amazing!

Nice to have you back. Hope all is well.
Re: Contract Talks & FCs Future : Sat May 20, 2023 8:16 am  
Armavinit wrote:
Nice to have you back. Hope all is well.


Old silver tongue. :lol:
Re: Contract Talks & FCs Future : Sat May 20, 2023 5:00 pm  
WIZEB wrote:
Old silver tongue. :lol:

You know me so well. Enjoy the day tomorrow, have some chips in the ground for me.
Re: Contract Talks & FCs Future : Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:57 pm  
I see our young prop Matty Laidlaw has gone on loan with Keighley, good luck to him, on the few occasions I’ve seen him he looks solid and fearless.

Keighley rugby league ground ( if it’s still at Lawkholme lane) was one of the most picturesque grounds I visited watching Hull, absolutely beautiful place, a bit of nostalgia from me.
Re: Contract Talks & FCs Future : Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:06 pm  
Riderofthepalehorse wrote:
I see our young prop Matty Laidlaw has gone on loan with Keighley, good luck to him, on the few occasions I’ve seen him he looks solid and fearless.

Keighley rugby league ground ( if it’s still at Lawkholme lane) was one of the most picturesque grounds I visited watching Hull, absolutely beautiful place, a bit of nostalgia from me.


I was last there when we played them in the Cup, Jason Smith era.
PreviousNext

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Hull FC