RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
22 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Contract Talks & FCs Future
Re: Contract Talks & FCs Future Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:35 am  

Irregs#16 wrote:
Irregs#16 Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:14 am
Posts: 7165
Liam Watts was in Hessle yesterday. Just saying.
Re: Contract Talks & FCs Future Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:33 pm  

mwindass wrote:
mwindass Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:40 pm
Posts: 268
Got a bit bored one night so started to have a look through the OOC NRL props available:

These are the guy who i'd think are realistic options

Tom Amone - https://www.nswrl.com.au/players/nsw-cu ... tom-amone/

Age: 24

NSW Cup

Played - 7
Av Metres - 154
Post Contact Metres - 65

Currently at Wests, Brett Hodgson connection, plus he's a good age. Not got much opportunity at 1st grade.


Dean Britt - https://www.nswrl.com.au/players/nsw-cu ... ean-britt/

Age: 27

NSW Cup

Played - 7
Av Metres - 146
Post Contact - 50

Typically plays in the back row, but played prop in the NSW Cup this season. Good Av metres, probably not good enough for the NRL and will hopefully know a bit about SL due to his dad playing for Saints


Patrick Mago - https://www.nswrl.com.au/players/nsw-cu ... rick-mago/

Age: 26

NSW Cup
Played - 6
Av Metres - 118
Post Contact - 50

In and out of 1st grade. good age. I'm sure I read that he'd been offered round SL clubs before when he left Queensland.


Josh King - https://www.newcastleknights.com.au/tea ... josh-king/

Age - 25

NRL
Played - 8
Av Metres - 65
Post Contact - 24.5

Hasnt played big minutes for the knights. But when he has played over 20 mins he makes decent metres on average. Couldn't find any NSW Cup stats.

If we can get one of the first two names on the list I'd be pretty happy...

Ebon Scurr is another one we should be monitoring too. Young prop at Bradford going well, OOC and looking for a SL move
Re: Contract Talks & FCs Future Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:37 pm  

Irregs#16 wrote:
Irregs#16 Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:14 am
Posts: 7165
mwindass wrote:
Got a bit bored one night so started to have a look through the OOC NRL props available:

These are the guy who i'd think are realistic options

Tom Amone - https://www.nswrl.com.au/players/nsw-cu ... tom-amone/

Age: 24

NSW Cup

Played - 7
Av Metres - 154
Post Contact Metres - 65

Currently at Wests, Brett Hodgson connection, plus he's a good age. Not got much opportunity at 1st grade.


Dean Britt - https://www.nswrl.com.au/players/nsw-cu ... ean-britt/

Age: 27

NSW Cup

Played - 7
Av Metres - 146
Post Contact - 50

Typically plays in the back row, but played prop in the NSW Cup this season. Good Av metres, probably not good enough for the NRL and will hopefully know a bit about SL due to his dad playing for Saints


Patrick Mago - https://www.nswrl.com.au/players/nsw-cu ... rick-mago/

Age: 26

NSW Cup
Played - 6
Av Metres - 118
Post Contact - 50

In and out of 1st grade. good age. I'm sure I read that he'd been offered round SL clubs before when he left Queensland.


Josh King - https://www.newcastleknights.com.au/tea ... josh-king/

Age - 25

NRL
Played - 8
Av Metres - 65
Post Contact - 24.5

Hasnt played big minutes for the knights. But when he has played over 20 mins he makes decent metres on average. Couldn't find any NSW Cup stats.

If we can get one of the first two names on the list I'd be pretty happy...

Ebon Scurr is another one we should be monitoring too. Young prop at Bradford going well, OOC and looking for a SL move



Club have looked at Scurr, but concerned with how he backs up. Capable of a good drive, but can he do it again, and again, and again. Also, he hits hard when people run at him, but his defence when moving laterally isn't great
Re: Contract Talks & FCs Future Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:36 pm  

mwindass wrote:
mwindass Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:40 pm
Posts: 268
RFL have released which players won't be offered new contracts. Guess we'll find out who is on the market pretty soon
Re: Contract Talks & FCs Future Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:51 pm  

User avatarComeOnYouUll wrote:
ComeOnYouUll User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 19395
mwindass wrote:
RFL have released which players won't be offered new contracts. Guess we'll find out who is on the market pretty soon


Aaron Bower says Tony Clubb, Lewis Bienek, Suaia Matagi, Owen Harrison and Sami Kibula. Also confirms that Bureta will be leaving us.
Re: Contract Talks & FCs Future Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:54 pm  

mwindass wrote:
mwindass Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:40 pm
Posts: 268
ComeOnYouUll wrote:
Aaron Bower says Tony Clubb, Lewis Bienek, Suaia Matagi, Owen Harrison and Sami Kibula. Also confirms that Bureta will be leaving us.


It might be pretty slim pickings going by those names mentioned....
Re: Contract Talks & FCs Future Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:46 am  
Marcus's Bicycle Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 pm
Posts: 1637
mwindass wrote:
Got a bit bored one night so started to have a look through the OOC NRL props available:

These are the guy who i'd think are realistic options

Tom Amone - https://www.nswrl.com.au/players/nsw-cu ... tom-amone/

Age: 24

NSW Cup

Played - 7
Av Metres - 154
Post Contact Metres - 65

Currently at Wests, Brett Hodgson connection, plus he's a good age. Not got much opportunity at 1st grade.


Dean Britt - https://www.nswrl.com.au/players/nsw-cu ... ean-britt/

Age: 27

NSW Cup

Played - 7
Av Metres - 146
Post Contact - 50

Typically plays in the back row, but played prop in the NSW Cup this season. Good Av metres, probably not good enough for the NRL and will hopefully know a bit about SL due to his dad playing for Saints


Patrick Mago - https://www.nswrl.com.au/players/nsw-cu ... rick-mago/

Age: 26

NSW Cup
Played - 6
Av Metres - 118
Post Contact - 50

In and out of 1st grade. good age. I'm sure I read that he'd been offered round SL clubs before when he left Queensland.


Josh King - https://www.newcastleknights.com.au/tea ... josh-king/

Age - 25

NRL
Played - 8
Av Metres - 65
Post Contact - 24.5

Hasnt played big minutes for the knights. But when he has played over 20 mins he makes decent metres on average. Couldn't find any NSW Cup stats.

If we can get one of the first two names on the list I'd be pretty happy...

Ebon Scurr is another one we should be monitoring too. Young prop at Bradford going well, OOC and looking for a SL move


Amone is rated by Wests fans. He'd fit the bill nicely.
Re: Contract Talks & FCs Future Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:01 pm  
Rocknrolla69er Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:12 am
Posts: 588
Heard Radford wants Matongo
Re: Contract Talks & FCs Future Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:16 pm  

Irregs#16 wrote:
Irregs#16 Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:14 am
Posts: 7165
Rocknrolla69er wrote:
Heard Radford wants Matongo


Be a good move for him. He might not play a lot, but a SL contract would help him provide for his siblings with him being the man of the house these days.

Radford must see something in him that just hasn't translated on to the pitch yet - at academy level he was unplayable at times
Re: Contract Talks & FCs Future Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:50 pm  

mwindass wrote:
mwindass Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:40 pm
Posts: 268
Lewis Peachey
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Boardwalkempire3, Canuckb&w, ComeOnYouUll, Dave K., hs98, Irregs#16, Marcus's Bicycle, McFc, Touchliner and 171 guests

Quick Reply



Subject:
Message:

   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,183,9881,72978,6729,567LOGIN
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
RLFANS Match Centre
Sun 25th Jul
CH
LIVE
Sheffield28-40Halifax
CH
LIVE
Batley42-12Newcastle
CH
LIVE
Bradford30-36Featherstone
CH
LIVE
Whitehaven28-24Oldham
CH
LIVE
York46-10Swinton
L1
LIVE
Barrow40-12Coventry
L1
LIVE
Hunslet20-20Keighley
WSL
LIVE
YorkW0-0Hudds W
NRL
LIVE
St.George10-32Gold Coast
NRL
LIVE
Canterbury24-44Cronulla
Sat 24th Jul
NRL RND: 19 Souths60-22NZ Warriors
NRL RND: 19 Manly44-24Wests
NRL RND: 19 Penrith18-12Brisbane
L1 RND: 12 LondonS46-30West Wales
SL RND: 13 Catalans32-30Hull KR
Fri 23rd Jul
NRL RND: 19 Sydney28-8Newcastle
NRL RND: 19 NQL Cowboys16-20Melbourne
SL RND: 15 Leeds38-16Salford
SLRND: 15 Wigan25-12Wakefield
Thu 22nd Jul
NRL RND: 19 Parramatta10-12Canberra
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
National Rugby League 2021 ROUND : 18
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Melbourne 17 632 198 434 30
Penrith 17 493 179 314 30
Souths 17 503 346 157 28
Parramatta 17 474 255 219 26
Sydney 17 453 335 118 22
Manly 17 485 354 131 20
St.George 17 358 382 -24 16
Cronulla 17 326 394 -68 14
 
Canberra 17 347 421 -74 14
Newcastle 17 283 420 -137 14
Gold Coast 17 394 468 -74 12
Wests 17 372 502 -130 12
NQL Cowboys 17 324 527 -203 12
NZ Warriors 17 333 426 -93 10
Brisbane 17 282 542 -260 8
Canterbury 17 212 522 -310 4
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Super League XXVI ROUND : 15
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Catalans 14 419 226 193 26 185.40 92.86
St.Helens 12 286 96 190 20 297.92 83.33
Warrington 13 408 213 195 19 191.55 73.08
Wigan 15 247 268 -21 20 92.16 66.67
Hull FC 12 286 215 71 15 133.02 62.50
Hull KR 11 271 244 27 12 111.07 54.55
 
Leeds 14 332 251 81 14 132.27 50
Castleford 14 251 354 -103 12 70.90 42.86
Salford 14 237 405 -168 8 58.52 28.57
Huddersfield 15 244 318 -74 8 76.73 26.67
Wakefield 15 259 354 -95 8 73.16 26.67
Leigh 13 212 508 -296 0 41.73 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Championship 2021 ROUND : 14
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Toulouse 9 433 88 345 18 492.05 100
Featherstone 13 573 166 407 26 345.18 100
Halifax 14 398 199 199 20 200 71.43
Bradford 13 354 315 39 18 112.38 69.23
LondonB 13 374 337 37 17 110.98 65.38
Batley 14 370 286 84 18 129.37 64.29
 
Widnes 13 307 344 -37 11 89.24 42.31
Newcastle 13 284 400 -116 11 71 42.31
Sheffield 14 313 413 -100 11 75.79 39.29
Whitehaven 14 277 396 -119 11 69.95 39.29
York 14 345 327 18 10 105.50 35.71
Dewsbury 13 197 379 -182 9 51.98 34.62
Oldham 13 190 470 -280 4 40.43 15.38
Swinton 14 234 529 -295 0 44.23 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred League One 2021 ROUND : 10
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Barrow 10 342 150 192 17 228 85
Workington 9 334 158 176 15 211.39 83.33
Doncaster 9 308 189 119 14 162.96 77.78
Keighley 10 348 239 109 10 145.61 50
Rochdale 10 279 280 -1 10 99.64 50
Crusaders 10 278 318 -40 10 87.42 50
 
Coventry 8 204 240 -36 8 85 50
Hunslet 10 268 257 11 8 104.28 40
LondonS 8 154 292 -138 2 52.74 12.50
West Wales 10 122 514 -392 0 23.74 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Womens Super League 2021 ROUND : 9
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
LeedsW 7 364 38 326 14 957.89 100
St.HelensW 7 370 36 334 12 1,027.78 85.71
WiganW 6 222 64 158 10 346.88 83.33
YorkW 6 186 102 84 8 182.35 66.67
CastlefordW 6 166 96 70 8 172.92 66.67
BradfordW 8 158 264 -106 6 59.85 37.50
 
Hudds W 7 104 288 -184 4 36.11 28.57
Wire W 8 150 334 -184 4 44.91 25
FeatherstoneW 8 122 338 -216 4 36.09 25
WakefieldW 7 50 332 -282 0 15.06 0
RLFANS Recent Posts




X