FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Sheffield Game
Sheffield Game : Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 pm  
The club has just tweeted that the Sheffield game has limited tickets available. I think the ground only has about 2000 capacity, with around 1200 standing tickets.

A home game for me, so just a quick ride on the tram!
Re: Sheffield Game : Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:59 am  
really quirky ground, I've been there before and is a stand with 'banking' round the side, might be a top of the table clash by the time it comes round!
Re: Sheffield Game : Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:39 am  
Trinity_lurcher wrote:
The club has just tweeted that the Sheffield game has limited tickets available. I think the ground only has about 2000 capacity, with around 1200 standing tickets.

A home game for me, so just a quick ride on the tram!

Got ours for the stand on checking last night there are very few seats left. Gone for the stand given I am not sure we want to stand on a potentially muddy bank.
Re: Sheffield Game : Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:28 am  
Yes, it is a very unusual ground. Hardly any room to stand behind both sticks. Then there is the side opposite the main stand which has a steep grass slope.

There will be loads of kids playing on the pitch before our match. Kids from my school will be playing, so I will be hiding from them bear the bar!

They are hoping to move to a new stadium with Sheffield FC in the next few years. This development is on the other side of the city with poor transport links (no tram).