RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Hull FC
Re: Hull FC : Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:24 am  
PopTart wrote:
To be fair to London, they were always expected to be poor but have done ok in some games.
I can see them beating Cas.

Indeed.
London, with no chance of remaining in SL, would be foolish to spend big and so it looks like a hard slog for them.
Cas too, look to be prioritising tarting up the Jungle, rather than spending on players.
Hull are the biggest disappointment of the three.
Smith is a decent coach and for him not to be able to turn them around seems to point to some major problems on the black and white side of Hull.
Re: Hull FC : Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:23 pm  
I wonder if Hull will drop to a B grade if they finish down the table again
Re: Hull FC : Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:47 pm  
REDWHITEANDBLUE wrote:
I wonder if Hull will drop to a B grade if they finish down the table again

I think they'll be OK if they stay above Cas in the league.
But it's close for them.
Re: Hull FC : Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:42 pm  
Cam Scott, a wing or centre been linked to us apparently
Re: Hull FC : Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:45 pm  
Eastern Wildcat wrote:

Were is he from thanks
Re: Hull FC : Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:55 pm  
Eastern Wildcat wrote:

More likely he'll end up at Hull KR if he can't agree a deal at FC, similar to many others who've downgraded across the city. Might make Corey Hall even more surplus to requirements than he already is at Rovers and give us a chance of bringing him home in 2025. Would prefer that scenario.
Re: Hull FC : Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:38 pm  
It was mentioned by someone on Saturday at the game that he was going to you lot , Now the local rag has a story on it saying Wakey are showing interest .
Re: Hull FC : Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:41 pm  
On Corey Hall, enough time has passed to post this I think; the club let him go in a rush because they believed he was one head-knock away from a serious, potentially career-ending situation.

I don't know where they took that opinion from, but they wanted him off the books quick and HKR popped up with an offer.

My cynical friend suggests the rumour was started by someone called Heal Nudgell.
Re: Hull FC : Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:54 pm  
Eastern Wildcat wrote:

Think I've seen him a couple of times but don't recall him doing anything spectacular...is he any good ??
Re: Hull FC : Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:43 pm  
FIL wrote:
Think I've seen him a couple of times but don't recall him doing anything spectacular...is he any good ??

I've not seen that much of him myself.

Mrs EW says hes struggled for game time, due to more senior players in the centres in the last couple of years.

I'm going to the Hull derby before the Fev game, so I'll take a close look at how he plays, if he plays.

I will bw honest, I agree with Wollo, about Corey Hall. I also think Corey went straight into their squad when he left us
PreviousNext

Subject: 
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wakefield Trinity