FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - What we currently look like for 2023
Re: What we currently look like for 2023 : Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:47 am  
I'd seen something about Tom Briscoe signing for Fev, not sure where that leaves Lineham.
Re: What we currently look like for 2023 : Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:08 am  
TimmySmith wrote:
I'd seen something about Tom Briscoe signing for Fev, not sure where that leaves Lineham.

Obviously leaves him back to trinity as he has a contract with us for next season and 2024.

With a new coach taking over I’m guessing it’s chance for a blank slate. That includes Lineham who I thought was decent but came back a bit too early when he wasn’t fully fit and we needed bodies.

Although at Fev he looks a bit fitter and seems to have been playing reasonably well.
Re: What we currently look like for 2023 : Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:17 am  
Trojan Horse wrote:
Obviously leaves him back to trinity as he has a contract with us for next season and 2024.

With a new coach taking over I’m guessing it’s chance for a blank slate. That includes Lineham who I thought was decent but came back a bit too early when he wasn’t fully fit and we needed bodies.

Although at Fev he looks a bit fitter and seems to have been playing reasonably well.

I'm still hoping that CC signs him again, for Leigh.
Re: What we currently look like for 2023 : Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:19 am  
phe13 wrote:
I'm still hoping that CC signs him again, for Leigh.

They have Charnley and furguson amongst others signed up. He is a trinity player and will likely stay so.

The only way this may change is if we do some player deal or pay a % of his wages to offset a move I would assume.

For me he gets a blank slate as do they all for the coming year.
Re: What we currently look like for 2023 : Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:39 am  
A blank slate and a fitness program
Re: What we currently look like for 2023 : Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:58 pm  
JINJER wrote:
A blank slate and a fitness program

Think he needs a blank plate rather than a blank slate!!
Re: What we currently look like for 2023 : Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:32 pm  
[youtube] https://youtu.be/YUHJm_49Zbk[/youtube]

Hopefully this link works but I think anyone can see watching this (he’s played a lot of games since) why Eseh is up for young player of year in championship. Think he’s only 18.

I think he will be a fairly regular feature next season in the 17 and I’m looking forward to seeing him breakthrough.

Again our recent academy seems to be playing dividends. I accepts he has to prove himself at the top level but I don’t think any other SL club has as promising a young prop coming through.

He will be better for some playoff experience and another off season and hopefully ready to push for a spot in 2023.
[youtube] https://youtu.be/YUHJm_49Zbk[/youtube]

Hopefully this link works but I think anyone can see watching this (he’s played a lot of games since) why Eseh is up for young player of year in championship. Think he’s only 18.

I think he will be a fairly regular feature next season in the 17 and I’m looking forward to seeing him breakthrough.

Again our recent academy seems to be playing dividends. I accepts he has to prove himself at the top level but I don’t think any other SL club has as promising a young prop coming through.

He will be better for some playoff experience and another off season and hopefully ready to push for a spot in 2023.
Re: What we currently look like for 2023 : Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:27 am  
Have not read every post but didn’t Kyle Evans get a one year deal after a successful trial?

Also O’Donovan signed at the same time as Eseh so I assume he’s also got a year to go.

Worst omission Taufua!
Re: What we currently look like for 2023 : Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:37 am  
vastman wrote:
Have not read every post but didn’t Kyle Evans get a one year deal after a successful trial?

Also O’Donovan signed at the same time as Eseh so I assume he’s also got a year to go.

Worst omission Taufua!

Evans deal was just till end of this season.
Re: What we currently look like for 2023 : Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:39 am  
Wollo-Wollo-Wollo-Wayoo wrote:
Evans deal was just till end of this season.

Ok
PreviousNext