OnlineLast PostLast Page
14th Oct 23 10:5314th Oct 23 10:53LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
UP THE TRIN !!!!

Next years recruitment : Tue May 25, 2021 7:18 am  
We are in a very sticky position regarding next years recruitment are we gonna trust Chester or not. Or is carter gonna sign players after some advice? Other clubs already making huge head starts on us it is a bit of a sticky wicket.
Sunday brilliant first half, 2nd half at 22-12 was getting dicey we did send some poor kicks up. The first half was the best half with probably near 90% completion.
Lino and miller gelled so well.
Next years recruitment a bit of a worry also who deciding ooc players. Tricky
RankPostsTeam
International Chairman35941
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 13 200420 years16th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
24th Apr 24 16:0124th Apr 24 16:01LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
SUPPORT SWAG...

Re: Next years recruitment : Tue May 25, 2021 10:19 am  
newgroundb4cas wrote:
We are in a very sticky position regarding next years recruitment are we gonna trust Chester or not. Or is carter gonna sign players after some advice? Other clubs already making huge head starts on us it is a bit of a sticky wicket.
Sunday brilliant first half, 2nd half at 22-12 was getting dicey we did send some poor kicks up. The first half was the best half with probably near 90% completion.
Lino and miller gelled so well.
Next years recruitment a bit of a worry also who deciding ooc players. Tricky

You clearly know very little.
RankPostsTeam
First Team Player1965No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 17 20203 years104th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
24th Apr 24 21:2321st Apr 24 15:05LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Next years recruitment : Tue May 25, 2021 10:26 am  
vastman wrote:
You clearly know very little.

Why does he, for me he makes a good point we have a large amount of players out of contract and other players at other clubs along with our out of contract players are free to talk to other clubs soon.we at this point dont have a coach signed up for next year and at this moment in time does cc deserve a new contract no he doesnt so whos goona choose the resigning and new signings no point it been cc if hes not here although im 99% certain he wil be
RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 13 200420 years16th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
SUPPORT SWAG...

Re: Next years recruitment : Tue May 25, 2021 10:46 am  
Luppylad wrote:
Why does he, for me he makes a good point we have a large amount of players out of contract and other players at other clubs along with our out of contract players are free to talk to other clubs soon.we at this point dont have a coach signed up for next year and at this moment in time does cc deserve a new contract no he doesnt so whos goona choose the resigning and new signings no point it been cc if hes not here although im 99% certain he wil be

You supporting him simply makes my point so much stronger, well done. :BOW:

So how the hell do you or your new best bud know what's going on behind the scenes, it's absolute pure speculation unless you're one of those deluded sorts who think MC carries out the club's dealings in public.

I happen to know there are some very interesting POTENTIAL signings lined up, however, if you knew the pro game you'd know now is not the time you show you're hand.

Even if CC moves on the new coach will still be able to follow the trail or if he wishes to change it he can, After all, isn't that what you tend to want from a new boss.

But then that's what the CC out brigade never thinks through, a new coach at any club mid-season is hugely disruptive. The transition to a new coach at the end of a season is far better but it's still disruptive. You seem to want your cake and eat it.

So basically you're telling MC that he must keep CC and sign every player right now rather than waiting till later in the season when we know where we are, which is exactly what every other club does despite the OP's ludicrous assertion.
RankPostsTeam
Moderator20236
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 04 200816 years5th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
24th Apr 24 20:3821st Apr 24 16:53LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha

Re: Next years recruitment : Tue May 25, 2021 11:02 am  
Luppylad wrote:

He's currently the coach. It is how it is. You are not going to go ask random people who are not part of the club are you.
RankPostsTeam
Fringe Player508No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 05 20213 years224th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
20th Apr 24 09:2019th Apr 24 14:40LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Next years recruitment : Tue May 25, 2021 11:05 am  
PopTart wrote:
He's currently the coach. It is how it is. You are not going to go ask random people who are not part of the club are you.

You and vastly make me laugh secret insider information ‘ yawn’ this is a forum where people are entitled to an opinion - and yes the original thread makes a good point
RankPostsTeam
First Team Player1965No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 17 20203 years104th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Next years recruitment : Tue May 25, 2021 11:25 am  
vastman wrote:
You supporting him simply makes my point so much stronger, well done. :BOW:

So how the hell do you or your new best bud know what's going on behind the scenes, it's absolute pure speculation unless you're one of those deluded sorts who think MC carries out the club's dealings in public.

I happen to know there are some very interesting POTENTIAL signings lined up, however, if you knew the pro game you'd know now is not the time you show you're hand.

Even if CC moves on the new coach will still be able to follow the trail or if he wishes to change it he can, After all, isn't that what you tend to want from a new boss.

But then that's what the CC out brigade never thinks through, a new coach at any club mid-season is hugely disruptive. The transition to a new coach at the end of a season is far better but it's still disruptive. You seem to want your cake and eat it.

So basically you're telling MC that he must keep CC and sign every player right now rather than waiting till later in the season when we know where we are, which is exactly what every other club does despite the OP's ludicrous assertion.

You clearly are cluless vastman i for one am not like you i dont look to see who posted what and make a decision based on that newgroundbeforecas actually makes a valid point.

See i know enough about rugby unlike you to know different coaches have different ideas and playing styles.it seems there could be a few changes playing wise next season withthe amount ooc and if where honest its needed so what is the point of cc picking these players if he aint here (weather he should or not is for another topic)but fact is unless he has signed a new contract which the club are keeping quiet he is also ooc.as said this also applys to many players at other clubs and while i dont think playerss should be signed now we should be at least looking see whos out there and having ideas so we can act when the time is right before players sign elswhere.no i dont think mc signs playersthats why the iniatial post has a valid point.
And no mc shouldnt keep cc just to sign players in fact Currently with 1 win all season and the past 2 seasons he doesnt warrent a new deal but what he does deserve is the chance to earn one...again why the opp makes a valid point

See vasty just cos some talk trash often doesnt make everything they say trash and to be fair you prime example of that
RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 13 200420 years16th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
SUPPORT SWAG...

Re: Next years recruitment : Tue May 25, 2021 11:29 am  
Kirmudgeonlyisback wrote:
You and vastly make me laugh secret insider information ‘ yawn’ this is a forum where people are entitled to an opinion - and yes the original thread makes a good point

Where have I said I have secret info?

I said potential signing, they are all potential at this stage, you do realise we are still in the first quarter of the season.

No club has next year sorted yet and that includes us.

It's not insider info it's common sense.
RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 13 200420 years16th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
SUPPORT SWAG...

Re: Next years recruitment : Tue May 25, 2021 11:31 am  
Luppylad wrote:
You clearly are cluless vastman i for one am not like you i dont look to see who posted what and make a decision based on that newgroundbeforecas actually makes a valid point.

See i know enough about rugby unlike you to know different coaches have different ideas and playing styles.it seems there could be a few changes playing wise next season withthe amount ooc and if where honest its needed so what is the point of cc picking these players if he aint here (weather he should or not is for another topic)but fact is unless he has signed a new contract which the club are keeping quiet he is also ooc.as said this also applys to many players at other clubs and while i dont think playerss should be signed now we should be at least looking see whos out there and having ideas so we can act when the time is right before players sign elswhere.no i dont think mc signs playersthats why the iniatial post has a valid point.
And no mc shouldnt keep cc just to sign players in fact Currently with 1 win all season and the past 2 seasons he doesnt warrent a new deal but what he does deserve is the chance to earn one...again why the opp makes a valid point

See vasty just cos some talk trash often doesnt make everything they say trash and to be fair you prime example of that

Yet somehow I keep being right and you keep being proved wrong.

Nothing is sorted at any club for the following season at this point in the proceeding season, it's not rocket science.

The tragedy is people like you are just looking for problems. You make them up because you wish to appear knowledgeable when you are not.

I don't know what's happening in the background at BV and I'm just as certain you don't either and I'm even more certain the OP doesn't

Why not just try and enjoy the game and leave the running of the club to those who know what's going on.

When you go out for a meal you trust the chef don't you? You don't offer him advice or stand over him whilst he cooks so why do it to MC and CC.

You're entitled to tell the chef you didn't like his version of Beef Wellington but you're not entitled to tell him how he should have cooked it.

You can criticise team selection and results, you saw them with your own eyes. You are on a far stickier wicket when you criticise what happens off the field, somewhere you never see.

It's a simple enough concept.
Last edited by vastman on Tue May 25, 2021 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
RankPostsTeam
First Team Player1965No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 17 20203 years104th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Next years recruitment : Tue May 25, 2021 11:40 am  
vastman wrote:
Yet somehow I keep bing right and you keep being proved wrong.

Come on then where am i been proved wrong did i not put on here before anyone else about the milner rummor which still may me wrong but as yet not proved wrong and in fact though most of rugby press since as linked him with us.and at the same time i before anyone else i said wood was out for months with hamstring injury at tbe time hed come off with a arm injury but it only to be officially announced he our with his hamstring...oh and i tipped a win on sunday too...now where have you been right :SUBMISSION:
Next