RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
22 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Shuds next up
Re: Shuds next up Mon May 31, 2021 5:26 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:43 pm
Posts: 2627
I have been away so no access to the forum. I like all Wakefield supporters are ecstatic that we won because the bottom line is SL survival. I must admit I don’t know who coaches the defensive structure but they have improved the team considerably. I believe it was Peter Fox who said defence wins you games because it results in the opposition making mistakes.
I still believe that Chester is not the answer for next season, sorry Vastman but that is my opinion based on our performances in general. I believe we will make the mistake of giving him a further extension but that will be the club’s decision.
I believe our two victories towards the end of last season were Hull KR followed by Huddersfield but let’s hope that is just coincidence and we can carry on and win again next Sunday.
Re: Shuds next up Mon May 31, 2021 5:26 pm  

User avatarvastman wrote:
vastman User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:37 pm
Posts: 31280
Location: Poodle Power!
Kettykat wrote:
It’s a forum vasty that why people have their own opinions ,no need to knock everyone that says something different to what you believe . Come on we could have cained you for the Ryan hall is fat comments ,but that is your opinion , which in my opinion is way off but there you go . We all see the game in different ways and all differ in how we talk about it ,and that is what makes this a good forum , please don’t stifle people’s view just because they see it differently than yourself.


I don’t mind opinion and I don’t mind it back but sorry if I see something I disagree with I will comment, end of. Shoot me down all you like over anything, I don’t care to be honest, if I put my head above the parapet then I accept what’s coming, same applies to anyone else.

CC has taken some real crap on here from some truly clueless posters, and now when he’s getting some relief some still can’t resists the taking a pop!

Or is the forum you want only one where people who dig at the club get free reign but those who defend it don’t, huge double standards on this forum at times.
SUPPORT SWAG...
Re: Shuds next up Mon May 31, 2021 5:30 pm  

User avatarPopTart wrote:
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 14263
Location: wakefield
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
I have been away so no access to the forum. I like all Wakefield supporters are ecstatic that we won because the bottom line is SL survival. I must admit I don’t know who coaches the defensive structure but they have improved the team considerably. I believe it was Peter Fox who said defence wins you games because it results in the opposition making mistakes.
I still believe that Chester is not the answer for next season, sorry Vastman but that is my opinion based on our performances in general. I believe we will make the mistake of giving him a further extension but that will be the club’s decision.
I believe our two victories towards the end of last season were Hull KR followed by Huddersfield but let’s hope that is just coincidence and we can carry on and win again next Sunday.


So how many would he have to win to change your mind?
Or is it unchangeable?
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Re: Shuds next up Mon May 31, 2021 5:58 pm  

1315trinity wrote:
1315trinity Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:23 pm
Posts: 430
Location: Durkar
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
I believe our two victories towards the end of last season were Hull KR followed by Huddersfield but let’s hope that is just coincidence and we can carry on and win again next Sunday.


what's it got to do with it if they were the same two fixtures as the end of last season? I don't get your reasoning?
Did you watch the last two games because if you did, you'd realise that we were good value for the win in both games. In fact we were so dominant in the game against Huddersfield that I think we would have beaten most SL teams.
Give credit where credit is due and stop trying to water the victories down by making silly comparisons!
If you're a Wakefield supporter enjoy it!
Re: Shuds next up Mon May 31, 2021 5:59 pm  

chissitt wrote:
chissitt Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:34 am
Posts: 7432
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
I have been away so no access to the forum. I like all Wakefield supporters are ecstatic that we won because the bottom line is SL survival. I must admit I don’t know who coaches the defensive structure but they have improved the team considerably. I believe it was Peter Fox who said defence wins you games because it results in the opposition making mistakes.
I still believe that Chester is not the answer for next season, sorry Vastman but that is my opinion based on our performances in general. I believe we will make the mistake of giving him a further extension but that will be the club’s decision.
I believe our two victories towards the end of last season were Hull KR followed by Huddersfield but let’s hope that is just coincidence and we can carry on and win again next Sunday.

If you've been away and had no access to the forum, then how come you were logged on to the Leigh Centurion board for the best part of an hour yesterday tea time? unless of course somebody had hacked into your account.
Re: Shuds next up Mon May 31, 2021 6:06 pm  

Jose wrote:
Jose Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:08 pm
Posts: 126
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
I have been away so no access to the forum. I like all Wakefield supporters are ecstatic that we won because the bottom line is SL survival. I must admit I don’t know who coaches the defensive structure but they have improved the team considerably. I believe it was Peter Fox who said defence wins you games because it results in the opposition making mistakes.
I still believe that Chester is not the answer for next season, sorry Vastman but that is my opinion based on our performances in general. I believe we will make the mistake of giving him a further extension but that will be the club’s decision.
I believe our two victories towards the end of last season were Hull KR followed by Huddersfield but let’s hope that is just coincidence and we can carry on and win again next Sunday.


I don’t believe you are ecstatic that we won. You get far more jollies when we lose so you can have another go at CC
Re: Shuds next up Mon May 31, 2021 6:06 pm  

User avatarsnowie wrote:
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm
Posts: 21137
PopTart wrote:
So how many would he have to win to change your mind?
Or is it unchangeable?

There is another option we could let cheesie stay as long as you want and we can then continue loitering around the bottom until we do end up being relegated,

Makes me wonder why we bothered changing the stadium floodlights if we aren't bothered on improvements for the club
Re: Shuds next up Mon May 31, 2021 6:10 pm  

Jose wrote:
Jose Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:08 pm
Posts: 126
snowie wrote:
There is another option we could let cheesie stay as long as you want and we can then continue loitering around the bottom until we do end up being relegated,

Makes me wonder why we bothered changing the stadium floodlights if we aren't bothered on improvements for the club


Another bundle of joy!

Who would you bring in?
Re: Shuds next up Mon May 31, 2021 6:13 pm  

User avatarPopTart wrote:
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 14263
Location: wakefield
snowie wrote:
There is another option we could let cheesie stay as long as you want and we can then continue loitering around the bottom until we do end up being relegated,

Makes me wonder why we bothered changing the stadium floodlights if we aren't bothered on improvements for the club


So unchangeable then
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Re: Shuds next up Mon May 31, 2021 6:21 pm  

Teltry wrote:
Teltry Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:51 pm
Posts: 87
What a sorry sad bunch some of the posters on here are continually bashing Chester. Who signed Lino and kaye and Battye and quite a few more not time to name them all. Chester is the answer. But maybe we should sack him and resurrect Ken Dodd to be coach then all the comedians on here can wollow in their own little circle.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BarnsleyGull, bellycouldtackle, charlie, cheshirecat57, cosmicat, KevW60349, lampyboy, madkeentrin, MOPSEY LIVES ON, normycat, pamsboy, PopTart, Scarlet Pimpernell, Teltry, The Devil's Advocate, Willzay, Wollo-Wollo-Wollo-Wayoo and 253 guests

Quick Reply



Subject:
Message:

   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Wakefield Trinity


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,187,2211,64878,6789,567LOGIN
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
RLFANS Match Centre
Mon 2nd Aug
NRL
LIVE
Canterbury6-34Gold Coast
NRL
LIVE
Cronulla22-40Manly
Sun 1st Aug
NRL RND: 20 St.George14-50Souths
NRL RND: 20 Newcastle34-24Canberra
NRL RND: 20 Melbourne37-10Penrith
CH RND: 15 Dewsbury18-22Swinton
CH RND: 15 Featherstone6-23Toulouse
CH RND: 15 Halifax24-21Bradford
CH RND: 15 Newcastle14-20Whitehaven
CH RND: 15 Oldham20-30LondonB
CH RND: 15 Widnes16-34Batley
L1 RND: 12 Doncaster24-46Hunslet
L1 RND: 12 Crusaders72-4West Wales
L1 RND: 12 Rochdale20-42Keighley
SL RND: 17 Wigan50-6Leigh
SL RND: 17 Leeds26-27Warrington
Sat 31st Jul
L1 RND: 12 LondonS12-14Coventry
Fri 30th Jul
NRL RND: 20 Wests16-18NZ Warriors
NRL RND: 20 Brisbane37-18NQL Cowboys
Thu 29th Jul
NRL RND: 20 Sydney28-0Parramatta
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
National Rugby League 2021 ROUND : 20
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Melbourne 19 689 224 465 34
Penrith 19 521 228 293 32
Souths 19 613 382 231 32
Parramatta 19 484 295 189 26
Sydney 19 509 343 166 26
Manly 19 569 400 169 24
Gold Coast 19 460 484 -24 16
Cronulla 19 392 458 -66 16
 
Canberra 19 383 465 -82 16
St.George 19 382 464 -82 16
Newcastle 19 325 472 -147 16
NZ Warriors 19 373 502 -129 12
Wests 19 412 564 -152 12
NQL Cowboys 19 358 584 -226 12
Brisbane 19 331 578 -247 10
Canterbury 19 242 600 -358 4
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Super League XXVI ROUND : 17
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Catalans 15 459 246 213 28 186.59 93.33
St.Helens 12 286 96 190 20 297.92 83.33
Warrington 15 456 247 209 23 184.62 76.67
Wigan 17 305 295 10 22 103.39 64.71
Hull FC 13 298 237 61 15 125.74 57.69
Hull KR 11 271 244 27 12 111.07 54.55
 
Leeds 16 380 290 90 16 131.03 50
Castleford 14 251 354 -103 12 70.90 42.86
Salford 14 237 405 -168 8 58.52 28.57
Huddersfield 15 244 318 -74 8 76.73 26.67
Wakefield 16 279 394 -115 8 70.81 25
Leigh 14 218 558 -340 0 39.07 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Championship 2021 ROUND : 16
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Toulouse 10 456 94 362 20 485.11 100
Featherstone 14 579 189 390 26 306.35 92.86
Halifax 15 422 220 202 22 191.82 73.33
LondonB 14 404 357 47 19 113.17 67.86
Batley 15 404 302 102 20 133.77 66.67
Bradford 14 375 339 36 18 110.62 64.29
 
Whitehaven 15 297 410 -113 13 72.44 43.33
Widnes 14 323 378 -55 11 85.45 39.29
Sheffield 14 313 413 -100 11 75.79 39.29
Newcastle 14 298 420 -122 11 70.95 39.29
York 14 345 327 18 10 105.50 35.71
Dewsbury 14 215 401 -186 9 53.62 32.14
Oldham 14 210 500 -290 4 42 14.29
Swinton 15 256 547 -291 2 46.80 6.67
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred League One 2021 ROUND : 13
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Barrow 11 382 162 220 19 235.80 86.36
Workington 9 334 158 176 15 211.39 83.33
Doncaster 11 348 251 97 15 138.65 68.18
Crusaders 11 350 322 28 12 108.70 54.55
Keighley 12 410 279 131 13 146.95 54.17
Hunslet 12 334 301 33 11 110.96 45.83
 
Coventry 11 258 264 -6 10 97.73 45.45
Rochdale 11 299 322 -23 10 92.86 45.45
LondonS 12 192 350 -158 7 54.86 29.17
West Wales 12 126 586 -460 0 21.50 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Womens Super League 2021 ROUND : 9
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
LeedsW 7 364 38 326 14 957.89 100
St.HelensW 7 370 36 334 12 1,027.78 85.71
WiganW 6 222 64 158 10 346.88 83.33
YorkW 6 186 102 84 8 182.35 66.67
CastlefordW 6 166 96 70 8 172.92 66.67
BradfordW 8 158 264 -106 6 59.85 37.50
 
Hudds W 7 104 288 -184 4 36.11 28.57
Wire W 8 150 334 -184 4 44.91 25
FeatherstoneW 8 122 338 -216 4 36.09 25
WakefieldW 7 50 332 -282 0 15.06 0
RLFANS Recent Posts




X