Jan 29 200618 years294th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
6th Dec 21 14:401st Dec 21 10:55LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:45 pm  
REDWHITEANDBLUE wrote:
Factual evidence number of confirmed positive tests v number of deaths related to positive tests as collated Internationally.

You carry on with your crusade mate I just don't agree with you but if you would like a tour of a Covid Ward let me know I must just be able to assist. In the meantime get yourself to Specsavers for an up to date eye test before everyone swamps the opticians

Yes, I'll carry on with my “crusade” but I tell you this. At least our is a just crusade digging as much evidence as possible in an effort to get back to normal once this scam has been to exposed. You on the other hand appear hell bent in digging up as many bogus (though I believe you believe them to be real) statistics as possible in order to drag this dystopian nighmare on for as long as it takes to completely ruin thousands of lives. Very noble of you.
But I'll say this, we may be wrong but if we are it won't matter a fig. On the other hand, if you are wrong then the damage caused to society by these unjustafiable rules will be incalculable, hope you can live with that as you strive to justify lockdowns, anti social distancing, job losses, family businesses gone for ever, mask wearing and my 8 year old grandaughter sent home yesterday to isolate for 2 weeks because a classmate has a temperature.

Meanwhile....why your statistics are not worth the paper they are written on. This the US,There is no reson to believe all those countries, out there are at all sqeaky clean either, why would they be. That included our country too.

Here is the article, very interesting, as is the intevfiew on Fox News with Minnesota physsician and republican state senator Dr Scott Jenson.

“Official” Statistics on COVID-19 Deaths Vary Widely Depending on Who You Trust
The corporate media presents daily updates on COVID-19 deaths as if it they were universally accepted as accurate.
But did you know that as of this past weekend, the media’s statistics for COVID-19 deaths were more than 29,000 HIGHER than what the U.S. Centre for Disease Control (The centres for Disease Control and Prevention is a national public health institute in the United States. It is a United States federal agency, under the Department of Health and Human Services )was reporting?
The media is NOT using CDC statistics to report COVID-19 deaths. They are mainly using statistics from a website called Worldometer.

The number of deaths being reported at the Worldometer website have consistently run about 60% higher than what the CDC website has been publishing.

And as we have previously reported, many doctors and others have come forward to explain that the CDC guidelines for reporting CDC deaths is very liberal, because almost anyone coming into the hospitals right now is automatically counted as COVID-19 patients, and even if they had pre-existing conditions such as heart disease or cancer, they are being reported as COVID-19 deaths.

Or this.
COVID19 Death Certificates are Being Manipulated According to Montana Physician with 30 Years Experi Dr Scottence

Dr. Scott Jensen is a Minnesota physician and republican state senator. He recently appeared on Fox News during the The Ingraham Angle with host Laura Ingraham to discuss the CDC’s new guidelines issued this week regarding how to fill out death certificates in the light of the current COVID-19 outbreak.
As we have previously reported here at Health Impact News, many doctors are now coming forward to report inconsistencies with what the public is being told regarding COVID-19 treatments, and one of those issues is that “cause of death” is now being encouraged to be listed on death certificates, even if there is no positive test revealing COVID-19, or if there are other underlying conditions.

Dr. Jensen pointed out another possible motive for this new CDC guideline:

“Right now Medicare is determining that if you have a COVID-19 admission to the hospital you get $13,000. If that COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator you get $39,000, three times as much. Nobody can tell me after 35 years in the world of medicine that sometimes those kinds of things impact on what we do.”

Deaths attributed to COVID-19 are covered by the U.S. Government because of the massive stimulus package passed by Congress, but other causes of death are not.
Listen to the entire interview, which up until now has rarely been reported in the corporate media. Doctors like Dr. Jensen are putting their careers on the line for daring to criticize government health authorities like Dr. Fauci

https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/minne ... cial-gain/
REDWHITEANDBLUE wrote:
Factual evidence number of confirmed positive tests v number of deaths related to positive tests as collated Internationally.

You carry on with your crusade mate I just don't agree with you but if you would like a tour of a Covid Ward let me know I must just be able to assist. In the meantime get yourself to Specsavers for an up to date eye test before everyone swamps the opticians

Yes, I'll carry on with my “crusade” but I tell you this. At least our is a just crusade digging as much evidence as possible in an effort to get back to normal once this scam has been to exposed. You on the other hand appear hell bent in digging up as many bogus (though I believe you believe them to be real) statistics as possible in order to drag this dystopian nighmare on for as long as it takes to completely ruin thousands of lives. Very noble of you.
But I'll say this, we may be wrong but if we are it won't matter a fig. On the other hand, if you are wrong then the damage caused to society by these unjustafiable rules will be incalculable, hope you can live with that as you strive to justify lockdowns, anti social distancing, job losses, family businesses gone for ever, mask wearing and my 8 year old grandaughter sent home yesterday to isolate for 2 weeks because a classmate has a temperature.

Meanwhile....why your statistics are not worth the paper they are written on. This the US,There is no reson to believe all those countries, out there are at all sqeaky clean either, why would they be. That included our country too.

Here is the article, very interesting, as is the intevfiew on Fox News with Minnesota physsician and republican state senator Dr Scott Jenson.

“Official” Statistics on COVID-19 Deaths Vary Widely Depending on Who You Trust
The corporate media presents daily updates on COVID-19 deaths as if it they were universally accepted as accurate.
But did you know that as of this past weekend, the media’s statistics for COVID-19 deaths were more than 29,000 HIGHER than what the U.S. Centre for Disease Control (The centres for Disease Control and Prevention is a national public health institute in the United States. It is a United States federal agency, under the Department of Health and Human Services )was reporting?
The media is NOT using CDC statistics to report COVID-19 deaths. They are mainly using statistics from a website called Worldometer.

The number of deaths being reported at the Worldometer website have consistently run about 60% higher than what the CDC website has been publishing.

And as we have previously reported, many doctors and others have come forward to explain that the CDC guidelines for reporting CDC deaths is very liberal, because almost anyone coming into the hospitals right now is automatically counted as COVID-19 patients, and even if they had pre-existing conditions such as heart disease or cancer, they are being reported as COVID-19 deaths.

Or this.
COVID19 Death Certificates are Being Manipulated According to Montana Physician with 30 Years Experi Dr Scottence

Dr. Scott Jensen is a Minnesota physician and republican state senator. He recently appeared on Fox News during the The Ingraham Angle with host Laura Ingraham to discuss the CDC’s new guidelines issued this week regarding how to fill out death certificates in the light of the current COVID-19 outbreak.
As we have previously reported here at Health Impact News, many doctors are now coming forward to report inconsistencies with what the public is being told regarding COVID-19 treatments, and one of those issues is that “cause of death” is now being encouraged to be listed on death certificates, even if there is no positive test revealing COVID-19, or if there are other underlying conditions.

Dr. Jensen pointed out another possible motive for this new CDC guideline:

“Right now Medicare is determining that if you have a COVID-19 admission to the hospital you get $13,000. If that COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator you get $39,000, three times as much. Nobody can tell me after 35 years in the world of medicine that sometimes those kinds of things impact on what we do.”

Deaths attributed to COVID-19 are covered by the U.S. Government because of the massive stimulus package passed by Congress, but other causes of death are not.
Listen to the entire interview, which up until now has rarely been reported in the corporate media. Doctors like Dr. Jensen are putting their careers on the line for daring to criticize government health authorities like Dr. Fauci

https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/minne ... cial-gain/
Last edited by Miro on Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miro 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1345No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 29 200618 years294th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:18 pm  
And before you strive to discredit the above RW&B, Pop Tart n all, ask yourself this...why? Why do they go to such lengths to manipulate these figures, why is so much money, running into millions, involved.
Why so much censorship of doctors, nurses and scientists. Surely the “terrible virus” can speak for itself simply by it's affect on people as they fall ill, But to go to these lengths, Why?
Manuel 
RankPostsTeam
International Star1027No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 15 201311 years171st
OnlineLast PostLast Page
20th Mar 24 11:3010th Mar 24 22:21LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:33 pm  
You are David Icke and I claim my £5.00
snowie 
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member
JoinedServiceReputation
22 years299th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
1st Jan 70 00:0020th Jun 22 17:41LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:22 pm  
Wow you chose to make your campaign on a rugby league forum, well that a great place to get it noticed :lol:

You mention this on your post above
'But I'll say this, we may be wrong but if we are it won't matter a fig' this what's angers me you say you care but then come out with this sod you Jack I'm ok attitude, you must be starting to doubt your evidence with that comment

As for profit making yes there's always someone looking to make that quick buck in america would suit you to the ground over there.

By all means continue with your rants we know you won't change
snowie 
RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
22 years299th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:26 pm  
Anyway back to rugby how come Pearson can take his kids to watch the match, is this not a breaking of the rules ?
Miro 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1345No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 29 200618 years294th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:43 pm  
Manuel wrote:
You are David Icke and I claim my £5.00

Pathetic
Miro 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1345No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 29 200618 years294th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:58 pm  
snowie wrote:
Wow you chose to make your campaign on a rugby league forum, well that a great place to get it noticed :lol:

You mention this on your post above
'But I'll say this, we may be wrong but if we are it won't matter a fig' this what's angers me you say you care but then come out with this sod you Jack I'm ok attitude, you must be starting to doubt your evidence with that comment

As for profit making yes there's always someone looking to make that quick buck in america would suit you to the ground over there.

By all means continue with your rants we know you won't change

How do you know I'm not on many more forums ???
The thread title is "covid chat" Are you saying rugby league people arn't worthy of such a discussion? Have you seen the views this thread has? 5,500 Not too bad considering, yeah, not a bad place actually.

Just a shame no one will discuss the other part of the thread title "What now for fans watching"? Only Pop Tart doesn't want us to.

You wrote
"As for profit making yes there's always someone looking to make that quick buck in america would suit you to the ground over there."

That doesn't make sense. Unless I'm trying to make a quick buck ????Try again.

Oh yeah, sorry for the "rant" still it's better this than being an apologist for Boris, Billy and co. Something you'll just have to live with, poor you. :DEPRESSED:

I'd stick to forums discussing Big Daves foot if I were you. Just your level.
Just a reminder, this is "COVID CHAT" clear enough for you?
Last edited by Miro on Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Miro 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1345No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 29 200618 years294th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:03 pm  
snowie wrote:
Anyway back to rugby how come Pearson can take his kids to watch the match, is this not a breaking of the rules ?

God forbid, snitch on him Snowie, get the b'stard put away, and those kids? quarantine them pronto :SHOOT:
snowie 
RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
22 years299th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:04 am  
Miro wrote:
God forbid, snitch on him Snowie, get the b'stard put away, and those kids? quarantine them pronto :SHOOT:
:lol: thought you'd bite :roll:
Miro 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1345No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 29 200618 years294th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:52 am  
snowie wrote:
:lol: thought you'd bite :roll:

Bet you didn't.
But concider this..

Snowie me old china, , I remember back in the late 60s, early 70s when the large corporate brewers (if you could call them that) swooped in and bought up most of the small independent breweries. They then proceeded to replace fine traditional ales such as John Smiths and Tetleys with a gassy, chemical substitutes. I know because I used to clean the pumps every weekend in my dads boozer so I saw all this unfold. I think it was Courage who bought out John Smiths back then.
Anyway, beer drinkers were not happy, many even started drinking lager rather than drink Watneys Red Barrel or Double Diamond.
But thankfully there was a kickback to this corporate takeover and the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) was born and as you know, the rest is history as we now have hundreds of micro breweries and real craft ales. Are you not glad a tiny minority of beer drinkers didn't just lie down and accept the chemicalized crap they served up? Did people sneer at them like you sneer at me? You bet they did.

What has this got to do with corona virus? Your probably asking.
Well, just as the corporations then ran roughshod over beer drinkers then so are the corporations running roughshod today over all of us, small businesses, schoolchildren, the elderly, everyone, even Trinity. They could not give a rats behind about us, our health, our well being and if you believe they do then were doomed I'm afraid. They are looking to use this to crash our small economy and hoover up the business and the real estate left over. Anyone like to bid for a plot of land in Belle Vue, Old Trafford?
This is no theory, they have laid out their plans and it's not even a secret. In a previous post I re-produced parts of their crazy manifesto. Even Prince Charles is in on it.

So, please give a little bit of credit to those of us who are standing up to this just like those hairy blokes (mostly anyway) and fair ladies, in CAMRA all those years ago.
Call it the Campaign for a Return to Normal Life as opposed to the “new normal” they are imposing upon us all.

So no need to sneer Snowie, Pop Tart, Dreadnought, Mussoon, Red White and Blue No need to shoot the messengers. Just be thankful that there are people out there who oppose what we at least believe is a 1984 style tyranny.
Even if we are wrong, surely you agree some opposition is a good thing. Surely everything should be opposed if only to have balance, to call out the things they get wrong even if everything else they do is right. That's why we had, yes had, a democracy. You could agree with the government 100% but are you not glad that whatever they decided to do was questioned? If only as a safeguard to tyranny or more simply, absolute power?
Accept the likes of “track and trace” all you want but no way has this been brought in to control a virus. It's being brought in to control you, us etc. At least think about it and concider the consequences because when the virus is gone you can bet the tracking and tracing of us will stay to be used by governments devoid of.....opposition.

I rest my case M'Lud.
Last edited by Miro on Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
PreviousNext