RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
22 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Was it Grix or Matty
Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:56 am  

User avatarFordy wrote:
Fordy User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 8:15 am
Posts: 4993
bloomers wrote:
We've been caught out leaving that gap before, seem to remember Seinfeld kicking one through to collect. Think it was when Leeds absolutely battered us at home.



Didn't know he'd given up his TV show and started playing rugby :lol:
Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:58 am  

User avatarFordy wrote:
Fordy User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 8:15 am
Posts: 4993
What is with the need to blame Blaymire for this?

What has he done to upset some of our so-called fans?

Just when he looks like rediscovering his form from the season before last we have to start having a go at him again, it is pathetic. :x
Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:36 am  

User avatarvastman wrote:
vastman User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:37 pm
Posts: 31742
Location: Poodle Power!
Fordy wrote:
What is with the need to blame Blaymire for this?

What has he done to upset some of our so-called fans?

Just when he looks like rediscovering his form from the season before last we have to start having a go at him again, it is pathetic. :x


Not sure anyones really having a go, me personally I just wanted it confirmed. What it has confirmed for me is that the media just don't watch the game or if they do they watch it in a lazy way and only have eyes for big name players.

Blaymire for me is and has been for a while one of the best players at the club, an absolute natural F/B, but that's just my opinion.
SUPPORT SWAG...
Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:56 am  

User avatarJ.T wrote:
J.T User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2003 3:58 pm
Posts: 7494
Location: Under the broccoli tree
As Mopsey and Voaksey are conspicuous by their absence I can only assume it was Grix.
[quote="EmmaMur01"]I hope they get relegated. Their fans are idiots.[/quote]
[quote="vastman"]
honest to god your like a big and not very bright child.

[/quote]

[quote="'Hitman' Norvern Soul"]
You are a sprawling urban metropolis that was once one of
Europe's major cities.[/quote]
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:30 pm  

User avatarSchunter wrote:
Schunter User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:12 pm
Posts: 4902
vastman wrote:
Not sure anyones really having a go, me personally I just wanted it confirmed. What it has confirmed for me is that the media just don't watch the game or if they do they watch it in a lazy way and only have eyes for big name players.

Blaymire for me is and has been for a while one of the best players at the club, an absolute natural F/B, but that's just my opinion.


come on vasty as much as i like and generally support blaymire for the majority of last year he was not one of the best players at the club, in terms of performance anyway. for whatever reason and there may have been many he failed to kick on from his excellent first year. it's early days yet but he has looked assured and confident this season and seems to be returning the ball with much more purpose. if he keeps it up i would be more inclined to agree that he is indeed one of the best players at the club
'That is why no amount of cajolery, and no attempts at ethical or social seduction, can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party.... So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin'
Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:48 pm  

User avatarvastman wrote:
vastman User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:37 pm
Posts: 31742
Location: Poodle Power!
Snat Chunter wrote:
come on vasty as much as i like and generally support blaymire for the majority of last year he was not one of the best players at the club, in terms of performance anyway. for whatever reason and there may have been many he failed to kick on from his excellent first year. it's early days yet but he has looked assured and confident this season and seems to be returning the ball with much more purpose. if he keeps it up i would be more inclined to agree that he is indeed one of the best players at the club


Not quite what I meant. I meant as a player in general in terms of being capable in his position rather than his recent form. He is competent at F/B and consistent which will always shine through especially when on form. That said I think his supposed lack of form last season has been greatly exagerated by some. He had a few bad games but so does Wellens and he seems to get by.
SUPPORT SWAG...
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BackSeatCoach, cheshirecat57, cosmicat, Droopy, financialtimes, Khlav Kalash, Travelling Wilbury, Trinity1964, vastman and 231 guests

Quick Reply



Subject:
Message:

   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Wakefield Trinity


When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
RLFANS Match Centre
Sun 26th Sep
L1 RND: 23 Workington18-16Keighley
L1 RND: 23 Crusaders34-48Doncaster
WSL RND: 17 St.HelensW58-0CastlefordW
WSL RND: 17 LeedsW22-18YorkW
WSL RND: 17 FeatherstoneW30-12BradfordW
WSL RND: 17 Hudds W30-26Wire W
Sat 25th Sep
NRL RND: 28 Melbourne6-10Penrith
CH RND: 23 Batley22-10Bradford
CH RND: 23 Halifax24-20Whitehaven
Fri 24th Sep
SL RND: 26 Warrington0-19Hull KR
NRL RND: 28 Souths36-16Manly
Thu 23rd Sep
SL RND: 26 Wigan0-8Leeds
Sun 19th Sep
SL RND: 25 Huddersfield42-24Leigh
CH RND: 22 Bradford22-36Whitehaven
CH RND: 22 Dewsbury21-14Oldham
CH RND: 22 Featherstone78-10Sheffield
CH RND: 22 Halifax10-12Batley
CH RND: 22 Swinton16-26Widnes
CH RND: 22 York30-22LondonB
L1 RND: 22 Doncaster31-10Hunslet
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
National Rugby League 2021 ROUND : 25
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Melbourne 24 815 316 499 42
Penrith 24 640 280 360 42
Souths 24 775 453 322 40
Manly 24 744 492 252 32
Sydney 24 636 475 161 32
Parramatta 24 566 457 109 30
Newcastle 24 428 571 -143 24
Gold Coast 24 568 553 15 20
 
Cronulla 24 512 556 -44 20
Canberra 24 481 578 -97 20
St.George 24 474 616 -142 16
NZ Warriors 24 453 624 -171 16
Wests 24 500 714 -214 16
Brisbane 24 446 695 -249 14
NQL Cowboys 24 460 748 -288 14
Canterbury 24 340 710 -370 6
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Super League XXVI ROUND : 25
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Catalans 23 688 398 290 38 172.86 82.61
St.Helens 21 548 229 319 32 239.30 76.19
Warrington 21 588 354 234 31 166.10 73.81
Wigan 25 387 385 2 30 100.52 60
Leeds 24 556 440 116 26 126.36 54.17
Hull KR 20 497 458 39 20 108.52 50
 
Castleford 23 439 552 -113 22 79.53 47.83
Hull FC 21 409 476 -67 17 85.92 40.48
Huddersfield 24 460 516 -56 18 89.15 37.50
Wakefield 24 482 548 -66 18 87.96 37.50
Salford 22 402 586 -184 14 68.60 31.82
Leigh 22 356 870 -514 4 40.92 9.09
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Championship 2021 ROUND : 20
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Toulouse 13 616 112 504 26 550 100
Featherstone 19 817 254 563 34 321.65 94.74
Halifax 19 512 323 189 26 158.51 68.42
Bradford 18 483 455 28 24 106.15 66.67
LondonB 18 504 499 5 21 101 63.89
Batley 19 525 370 155 24 141.89 63.16
 
Whitehaven 20 447 496 -49 21 90.12 52.50
York 19 470 455 15 16 103.30 42.11
Widnes 19 458 509 -51 15 89.98 39.47
Newcastle 18 381 521 -140 13 73.13 36.11
Sheffield 18 382 553 -171 13 69.08 36.11
Dewsbury 19 308 570 -262 13 54.04 34.21
Oldham 19 270 691 -421 5 39.07 13.16
Swinton 20 354 719 -365 3 49.24 7.50
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred League One 2021 ROUND : 22
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Barrow 17 596 275 321 27 216.73 79.41
Workington 15 471 310 161 21 151.94 70
Doncaster 18 503 400 103 24 125.75 66.67
Keighley 19 640 399 241 25 160.40 65.79
Crusaders 18 553 438 115 22 126.26 61.11
Hunslet 19 572 466 106 20 122.75 52.63
 
Rochdale 17 505 488 17 17 103.48 50
Coventry 17 407 460 -53 12 88.48 35.29
LondonS 18 292 577 -285 7 50.61 19.44
West Wales 18 208 896 -688 1 23.21 2.78
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Womens Super League 2021 ROUND : 9
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
St.HelensW 7 370 36 334 12 1,027.78 85.71
WiganW 6 222 64 158 10 346.88 83.33
YorkW 6 186 102 84 8 182.35 66.67
CastlefordW 6 166 96 70 8 172.92 66.67
BradfordW 8 158 264 -106 6 59.85 37.50
Hudds W 7 104 288 -184 4 36.11 28.57
 
Wire W 8 150 334 -184 4 44.91 25
FeatherstoneW 8 122 338 -216 4 36.09 25
LeedsW 7 364 38 326 14 957.89 100
WakefieldW 7 50 332 -282 0 15.06 0
RLFANS Recent Posts




X
::::::::