RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
22 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Widnes match called off
Re: Widnes match called off Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:28 am  

Deadcowboys1 wrote:
Deadcowboys1 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:10 pm
Posts: 802
jaybs wrote:
How few post here these days, say more about the forum,!


What objective criteria do you base that assertion on jaybs?
Re: Widnes match called off Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:04 am  

northernbloke Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:05 pm
Posts: 2559
Agree with jaybs, the forum is less and less about the actual rugby, just constant whinging and in fighting. Majority of fans are interested in the game not reading about how others think the club or game should be run.
Re: Widnes match called off Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:44 am  

User avatarjaybs wrote:
jaybs User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2002 5:47 pm
Posts: 4841
Location: North West
Deadcowboys1 wrote:
What objective criteria do you base that assertion on jaybs?


Simple! just look at the last few days, interesting many names Visit, but never post, perhaps they don't want to be ridiculed?
Re: Widnes match called off Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:07 am  

Deadcowboys1 wrote:
Deadcowboys1 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:10 pm
Posts: 802
jaybs wrote:
Simple! just look at the last few days, interesting many names Visit, but never post, perhaps they don't want to be ridiculed?


You can lead a horse to water jaybs..........

I don't visit other club's message boards as not interested in them but had a quick squint at the Warrington forum. You can find similar types of discussion there as here. Where this forum does fall down a bit is topics meander far too far from the OP. This is a prime example, post is about Widnes but we are discussing the quality of the forum. Perhaps those that visit get confused or more likely they are fans of other clubs. Lets try to keep posts on point & start new topics where necessary. That shouldn't be too hard for us to manage.
Re: Widnes match called off Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:31 am  

User avatarorangeman wrote:
orangeman User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:06 pm
Posts: 472
jaybs wrote:
Simple! just look at the last few days, interesting many names Visit, but never post, perhaps they don't want to be ridiculed?

Many names.....is that like your many fingers?
Re: Widnes match called off Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:28 pm  

User avatarjaybs wrote:
jaybs User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2002 5:47 pm
Posts: 4841
Location: North West
Deadcowboys1 wrote:
You can lead a horse to water jaybs..........

I don't visit other club's message boards as not interested in them but had a quick squint at the Warrington forum. You can find similar types of discussion there as here. Where this forum does fall down a bit is topics meander far too far from the OP. This is a prime example, post is about Widnes but we are discussing the quality of the forum. Perhaps those that visit get confused or more likely they are fans of other clubs. Lets try to keep posts on point & start new topics where necessary. That shouldn't be too hard for us to manage.


I don't take part in any others RL forums, but this is the first forum I've been on, which does not have administrators to keep check on comments Posts here start on subject, then go all over the place, on football websites they would be just deleted, as well as if they break website/forum rules,
Last edited by jaybs on Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Widnes match called off Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:11 pm  
Hockley Bronco Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:56 am
Posts: 54
I asked if a partial refund would be made to those who bought the summer pass. No response yet.
Re: Widnes match called off Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:09 pm  

User avatarorangeman wrote:
orangeman User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:06 pm
Posts: 472
Hockley Bronco wrote:
I asked if a partial refund would be made to those who bought the summer pass. No response yet.

What size polo shirt wouldn't you like to receive? :D
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SingaporeFax and 53 guests

Quick Reply



Subject:
Message:

   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to London Broncos


When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
RLFANS Match Centre
Sun 19th Sep
SL RND: 25 Huddersfield42-24Leigh
CH RND: 22 Bradford22-36Whitehaven
CH RND: 22 Dewsbury21-14Oldham
CH RND: 22 Featherstone78-10Sheffield
CH RND: 22 Halifax10-12Batley
CH RND: 22 Swinton16-26Widnes
CH RND: 22 York30-22LondonB
L1 RND: 22 Doncaster31-10Hunslet
WSL RND: 16 St.HelensW52-0WiganW
WSL RND: 16 YorkW28-14CastlefordW
Sat 18th Sep
NRL RND: 27 Penrith8-6Parramatta
CH RND: 22 Newcastle12-82Toulouse
L1 RND: 22 Crusaders14-28Keighley
Fri 17th Sep
SL RND: 25 Leeds36-12Hull KR
SL RND: 25 Salford26-14St.Helens
SLRND: 25 Wakefield44-12Hull FC
SL RND: 25 Wigan12-8Catalans
NRL RND: 27 Manly42-6Sydney
Thu 16th Sep
SL RND: 25 Castleford24-40Warrington
Sun 12th Sep
SLRND: 24 Leigh26-18Wakefield
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
National Rugby League 2021 ROUND : 25
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Melbourne 24 815 316 499 42
Penrith 24 640 280 360 42
Souths 24 775 453 322 40
Manly 24 744 492 252 32
Sydney 24 636 475 161 32
Parramatta 24 566 457 109 30
Newcastle 24 428 571 -143 24
Gold Coast 24 568 553 15 20
 
Cronulla 24 512 556 -44 20
Canberra 24 481 578 -97 20
St.George 24 474 616 -142 16
NZ Warriors 24 453 624 -171 16
Wests 24 500 714 -214 16
Brisbane 24 446 695 -249 14
NQL Cowboys 24 460 748 -288 14
Canterbury 24 340 710 -370 6
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Super League XXVI ROUND : 25
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Catalans 23 688 398 290 38 172.86 82.61
St.Helens 21 548 229 319 32 239.30 76.19
Warrington 21 588 354 234 31 166.10 73.81
Wigan 25 387 385 2 30 100.52 60
Leeds 24 556 440 116 26 126.36 54.17
Hull KR 20 497 458 39 20 108.52 50
 
Castleford 23 439 552 -113 22 79.53 47.83
Hull FC 21 409 476 -67 17 85.92 40.48
Huddersfield 24 460 516 -56 18 89.15 37.50
Wakefield 24 482 548 -66 18 87.96 37.50
Salford 22 402 586 -184 14 68.60 31.82
Leigh 22 356 870 -514 4 40.92 9.09
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Championship 2021 ROUND : 20
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Toulouse 13 616 112 504 26 550 100
Featherstone 19 817 254 563 34 321.65 94.74
Halifax 19 512 323 189 26 158.51 68.42
Bradford 18 483 455 28 24 106.15 66.67
LondonB 18 504 499 5 21 101 63.89
Batley 19 525 370 155 24 141.89 63.16
 
Whitehaven 20 447 496 -49 21 90.12 52.50
York 19 470 455 15 16 103.30 42.11
Widnes 19 458 509 -51 15 89.98 39.47
Newcastle 18 381 521 -140 13 73.13 36.11
Sheffield 18 382 553 -171 13 69.08 36.11
Dewsbury 19 308 570 -262 13 54.04 34.21
Oldham 19 270 691 -421 5 39.07 13.16
Swinton 20 354 719 -365 3 49.24 7.50
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred League One 2021 ROUND : 22
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Barrow 17 596 275 321 27 216.73 79.41
Workington 15 471 310 161 21 151.94 70
Doncaster 18 503 400 103 24 125.75 66.67
Keighley 19 640 399 241 25 160.40 65.79
Crusaders 18 553 438 115 22 126.26 61.11
Hunslet 19 572 466 106 20 122.75 52.63
 
Rochdale 17 505 488 17 17 103.48 50
Coventry 17 407 460 -53 12 88.48 35.29
LondonS 18 292 577 -285 7 50.61 19.44
West Wales 18 208 896 -688 1 23.21 2.78
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Womens Super League 2021 ROUND : 9
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
St.HelensW 7 370 36 334 12 1,027.78 85.71
WiganW 6 222 64 158 10 346.88 83.33
YorkW 6 186 102 84 8 182.35 66.67
CastlefordW 6 166 96 70 8 172.92 66.67
BradfordW 8 158 264 -106 6 59.85 37.50
Hudds W 7 104 288 -184 4 36.11 28.57
 
Wire W 8 150 334 -184 4 44.91 25
FeatherstoneW 8 122 338 -216 4 36.09 25
LeedsW 7 364 38 326 14 957.89 100
WakefieldW 7 50 332 -282 0 15.06 0
RLFANS Recent Posts




X
::::::::