FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Hull KR
Hull KR : Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:43 pm  
I’ll open up the thread but at the moment can’t think of anything to say. I assume we’ll lose.
Re: Hull KR : Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:03 pm  
BigTime wrote:
I’ll open up the thread but at the moment can’t think of anything to say. I assume we’ll lose.

Sport is a strange thing. There's no sure things EVER in terms of one off results and giants have been slain many times across multiple disciplines so there's a chance that London Broncos may defeat anyone on any given day.
That said
......we have no chance of winning against HKR next, as we first have to host Salford and Hull FC. 8)
Re: Hull KR : Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:19 pm  
orangeman wrote:
Sport is a strange thing. There's no sure things EVER in terms of one off results and giants have been slain many times across multiple disciplines so there's a chance that London Broncos may defeat anyone on any given day.
That said
......we have no chance of winning against HKR next, as we first have to host Salford and Hull FC. 8)

It’s all just a blur now. They’re all just sides who turn up and beat us comfortably to me. I don’t even remember who they are.
Re: Hull KR : Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:53 pm  
I fancy you to get a result against Castleford, they were utterly woeful today and we play them again next week. Your guys showed a lot more against Wigan than they did.
Re: Hull KR : Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:59 pm  
Both squads announced. Seems like a like for like to me. Every confidence we’ll get a result.....
Re: Hull KR : Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:49 pm  
BigTime wrote:
Both squads announced. Seems like a like for like to me. Every confidence we’ll get a result.....

Yep. Just add three to the shirt numbers and no change

30 Rogers + 3 = 33 Makin
31 Butterworth + 3 = 34 Tison

More importantly. Who pinched Number 32, or did I miss it?
Re: Hull KR : Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:59 pm  
Looking at the picture of Mike Eccles on the website, giving the squad for the Salford game.
He looks like a man with the world on his shoulders.
Re: Hull KR : Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:49 pm  
Smithers99 wrote:
Yep. Just add three to the shirt numbers and no change

30 Rogers + 3 = 33 Makin
31 Butterworth + 3 = 34 Tison

More importantly. Who pinched Number 32, or did I miss it?

That was Stocks the academy guy.
Re: Hull KR : Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:45 pm  
BigTime wrote:
That was Stocks the academy guy.

Of course! I thought I'd seen it used, but couldn't work out by whom, so came to the conclusion it can't have been.

Thanks for resolving my conundrum.
Re: Hull KR : Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:00 pm  
That right there was a game we could have won if we made better decisions in the final third of the pitch and had a better kicking game. Team worked hard although I assume significant period against only 12 must have helped. Salford were strangely ineffective but they did attack and we repelled them pretty well but our attack I don’t know.
I thought Meadows made a few I’ll judged choices. Butler looked like he took a knock. Glad they didn’t get the third try that would have been inappropriate. Getting rapidly tired of this season. Hope we are actively recruiting for next season

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 75 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to London Broncos