FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Marie Celeste
Marie Celeste : Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:07 pm  
Have all posters abandoned the Giants ship?
Has something happened I don't know about.
Please reply if anyone is there.
Re: Marie Celeste : Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:29 pm  
Yep still here. Waiting for the start of the season, curious about starting 17. Is Savelio injured? Anyone go to the Dewsbury friendly?
Re: Marie Celeste : Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:53 pm  
Yes he is injured allready ,check out his apperance record at Hull
Re: Marie Celeste : Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:35 pm  
Still here, waiting for start of season. Not sure what to make of it, i was very critical last year of Watson's recruitment pre-season, it's better this year, we have some pace out wide at least. I still think we are a quality hooker short of a good side. I don't see who is going to attack the line in the middle of the park, especially from dummy half which is a key area of the modern game. Will be interesting to see if Watson persists with Russell, who looked ordinary even against Dewsbury or he is purely backup to Lolohea/Clunes, i hope the latter.

Time will tell, i think we will get off to a decent start compared to last year but i don't see us challenging for anything come the business end of the season, hope i'm wrong.
Re: Marie Celeste : Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:26 pm  
Agree with you on the hooker point, is one of the new recruits a young hooker from Oz? Milner will be solid only. Hope Murchie offers real size and speed in attack.