FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - link tp Orange TV Cats v huddersfield game
link tp Orange TV Cats v huddersfield game : Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:23 pm  
There is a link to the Cats v Shudders game near the bottom of the page this link gives you, at the moment it is showing french sport, now whether it stays open for the cats game is unknown at this time but check it out you never know. it was supplied by a french friend of mine.

PM the user if you want the link

Lee

Re: link tp Orange TV Cats v huddersfield game : Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:27 pm  
Erasmus wrote:
There is a link to the Cats v Shudders game near the bottom of the page this link gives you, at the moment it is showing french sport, now whether it stays open for the cats game is unknown at this time but check it out you never know. it was supplied by a french friend of mine.

Lee

As the game is already 2 thirds the way through it's safe to say this isn't it!
: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:31 pm  
Wakefield v Huddersfield-Sheffield? You mean the 20-27 win from 2000? Why would French TV be showing that?
Re: link tp Orange TV Cats v huddersfield game : Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:35 pm  
Erasmus wrote:

Lee

What's the prob if it's open

: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:36 pm  
Wes Hooligan wrote:
Wakefield v Huddersfield-Sheffield? You mean the 20-27 win from 2000? Why would French TV be showing that?

Great game - if I was French I know I'd love to see us stuff the Wildcats.
Re: link tp Orange TV Cats v huddersfield game : Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:37 pm  
1. Its a live stream

2.Its the orangetv info channel

3.Orange TV is a subscription channel so unless your in Monaca, Corsica or mainland France then you aint gonna get the game

:D