Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Catalan game talk
Catalan game talk : Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:54 pm  
Squads, whose going, etc etc
: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:45 pm  
Im going I am just hoping for a better result than last time and the Giants start the season off well. Will be interesting to see what sort of squad he puts out.
: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:50 pm  
Where's everybody sitting.Went behind the sticks last year crap veiw.Probably giong to go in the gradin nord stand
: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:29 pm  
unfortunatly will miss the 1st game due to it been in france, but we do have a tough start to the season again, and i fully expect us to take this game with the most likley outcome is for us to lose the 2 after.

giants by 10

first try fatz

whoever is going give the lads an extra cheer for me! thats hoping they give you anything to cheer about!
: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:35 pm  
JONNYGIANT wrote:
Where's everybody sitting.Went behind the sticks last year crap veiw.Probably giong to go in the gradin nord stand

I am sitting in the main stand have bought my ticket from the club was 25 pound though.
: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:14 pm  
Trouble with the main stand is that there's no concessions for my kids so i will have to go in the cheap seats :roll:
: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:36 pm  
Plus where's everybody drinking before the game
: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:20 pm  
JONNYGIANT wrote:
Trouble with the main stand is that there's no concessions for my kids so i will have to go in the cheap seats :roll:

Yeah its all one price so no student discount for me.
: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:21 pm  
JONNYGIANT wrote:
Plus where's everybody drinking before the game

Last year every one was in the main town during the day and then there's a pub just round the corner from the stadium where most of our fans where just before kick off but I cant remember the name of it.
: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:33 am  
lunt to make his superleague debut :D
no fiaumu and no korkidas.
Next