FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Fitzgibbon
Re: Fitzgibbon : Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:38 pm  
How did a thread, on how much i like Fitzgibbon, turn into an RD Vaughan bashing thread?
Re: Fitzgibbon : Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:30 pm  
morleys_deckchair wrote:
How did a thread, on how much i like Fitzgibbon, turn into an RD Vaughan bashing thread?

Ducks quack MD.
Re: Fitzgibbon : Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:10 pm  
I watched pretty much every game of Fitzgibbons towards the end of last season after we signed him. You could tell we’d got a good un but i saw none of his filthy play……really glad he’s got that side to him, god we’ve missed it (especially when it’s mixed with pure ability). Word on the street is he loves it over here as much as we love him. Superb signing.
Re: Fitzgibbon : Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:47 pm  
Fitzgibbon has been absolutely fantastic, he's hit the ground running from the start. As others have said I like the little but of devil he has in him as well.

Duckie Vaughan has been an incredible signing, best prop we have had for years, you either need to change your password because you've been hacked by lebron currie or you really need to lay off the juice.
Re: Fitzgibbon : Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:54 pm  
morleys_deckchair wrote:
How did a thread, on how much i like Fitzgibbon, turn into an RD Vaughan bashing thread?

Duckie needed some attention is all.
Re: Fitzgibbon : Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:25 am  
ratticusfinch wrote:
I watched pretty much every game of Fitzgibbons towards the end of last season after we signed him. You could tell we’d got a good un but i saw none of his filthy play……really glad he’s got that side to him, god we’ve missed it (especially when it’s mixed with pure ability). Word on the street is he loves it over here as much as we love him. Superb signing.

See i don't like the grubby play, the pushing for no reason, aggrevating players, tapping them on the head and laughing when they make a mistake etc I've never liked that, but you can see why people do it to get in the heads of other players.
But apart from that i think he's been superb, proper gem of a signing.
Re: Fitzgibbon : Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:02 pm  
Or thane wrote:
See i don't like the grubby play, the pushing for no reason, aggrevating players, tapping them on the head and laughing when they make a mistake etc I've never liked that, but you can see why people do it to get in the heads of other players.
But apart from that i think he's been superb, proper gem of a signing.


I don't like the tapping on head/laughing after a mistake but I don't mind a face rub on Welsby. Cocky turd has had it coming.

But I much prefer the aggression on the limit of legality such as that Morley hit on Harrison Hansen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrSgXz9B7pA
Or thane wrote:
See i don't like the grubby play, the pushing for no reason, aggrevating players, tapping them on the head and laughing when they make a mistake etc I've never liked that, but you can see why people do it to get in the heads of other players.
But apart from that i think he's been superb, proper gem of a signing.


I don't like the tapping on head/laughing after a mistake but I don't mind a face rub on Welsby. Cocky turd has had it coming.

But I much prefer the aggression on the limit of legality such as that Morley hit on Harrison Hansen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrSgXz9B7pA
Last edited by Wires71 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Fitzgibbon : Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:07 pm  
Wires71 wrote:
I don't like the tapping on head/laughin after a mistake but I don't mind a face rub on Welsby. Cocky turd has had it coming.


Acceptability definitely depends on the recipient
Re: Fitzgibbon : Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:28 pm  
Wires71 wrote:
I don't like the tapping on head/laughing after a mistake but I don't mind a face rub on Welsby. Cocky turd has had it coming.

But I much prefer the aggression on the limit of legality such as that Morley hit on Harrison Hansen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrSgXz9B7pA

Good old days :-)
Wires71 wrote:
I don't like the tapping on head/laughing after a mistake but I don't mind a face rub on Welsby. Cocky turd has had it coming.

But I much prefer the aggression on the limit of legality such as that Morley hit on Harrison Hansen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrSgXz9B7pA

Good old days :-)
Re: Fitzgibbon : Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:08 pm  
morleys_deckchair wrote:
How did a thread, on how much i like Fitzgibbon, turn into an RD Vaughan bashing thread?

A great oak has many branches.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 95 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Warrington Wolves