FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Fitzgibbon
Re: Fitzgibbon : Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:53 am  
The rubbing the face of Welsby was good fun. Welsby of Notre Dame didn't like it one bit and, tough man as he is, responded by throwing the ball at him.
Re: Fitzgibbon : Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:01 am  
rubber duckie wrote:
But seriously Great player as he is, we are basically carrying him atm.


I'll have some of whatever it is that the Duck's smoking.
Re: Fitzgibbon : Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:03 am  
and yet Welsby does like a bit of winding people up, so quite surprising that he didn't see the funny side and just call Fitzgibbon a scamp.
Re: Fitzgibbon : Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:14 am  
St Helens Wolf wrote:
I'll have some of whatever it is that the Duck's smoking.

lol. I meant wages while on the sidelines.
Not his actual playing on the pitch.
My bag.
Re: Fitzgibbon : Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:48 am  
rubber duckie wrote:
lol. I meant wages while on the sidelines.
Not his actual playing on the pitch.
My bag.


Brilliant back to your 'best'
Re: Fitzgibbon : Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:04 am  
Captain Hook wrote:
Paul Vaughan not doing it for you MD?

sorry... i meant 2 good aussies :)
Re: Fitzgibbon : Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:14 am  
As his confidence is growing so is his stature in the team, he will keep growing and we will see that we have a genuine NRL start amongst us, in his prime.

Both he a Vaughan are top signings, what we don't need is a player giving away penalties for fun. The way the game is played and officiated players will pick up bans.
Re: Fitzgibbon : Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:47 am  
Snaggletooth wrote:
As his confidence is growing so is his stature in the team, he will keep growing and we will see that we have a genuine NRL start amongst us, in his prime.

Both he a Vaughan are top signings, what we don't need is a player giving away penalties for fun. The way the game is played and officiated players will pick up bans.

Absolutely this.

I appreciate Vaughan getting terrific stats, but the teams he’s available for, my grannie could replicate.
We’ve a few games now where Vaughan once again will obtain stellar stats.
I can’t want to see him make me eat my words with stellar stats Wigan Saints and Catalan.
I’m looking down the calendar to see when the next school holidays are…
He’s been here a season and a quarter, and I’m still waiting.
Re: Fitzgibbon : Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:08 am  
So not only doesn’t he book you any more but he ran over your cat and refused to date your granny, am I close.
More seriously if your granny could replicate those numbers why aren’t more players from either our, or any other team doing it?
Re: Fitzgibbon : Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:50 pm  
Captain Hook wrote:
So not only doesn’t he book you any more but he ran over your cat and refused to date your granny, am I close.
More seriously if your granny could replicate those numbers why aren’t more players from either our, or any other team doing it?

Perhaps they aren’t as fresh as Vaughan when he return against the bottom 6 clubs.

Look, I’m fully aware my post is tongue in cheek, but I want to see him playing in the top games…and like Diana Ross, I’m still waiting.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alffi_7, Bunkaib, Captain Hook, Gaz3376, Kevin Turvey, rubber duckie, The Speculator, wirecation and 247 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Warrington Wolves