FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Challenge Cup
Challenge Cup : Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:00 pm  
We are playing Saints away in the 1/4 Final.
Re: Challenge Cup : Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:02 pm  
Sts v Wire
Cas v Wigan
Cats v Huddersfield
HKR v Leigh
Re: Challenge Cup : Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:23 pm  
Probably the 2nd hardest draw we could have got. Oh well we will get to measure our progress against a top side sooner than we thought.
Re: Challenge Cup : Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:27 pm  
I challenge you to make Welly & Wilky keep on crying.
Re: Challenge Cup : Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:10 pm  
We're going to Wembley! We'll run that fat turnstile ragged.
Re: Challenge Cup : Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:05 am  
FIX !!

Bu99er. Oh well we have to play the top teams sometime.
See Wigan got an easy draw - as usual.

Seriously though, out of those 8 there's only 1 that sticks out as an 'easy' draw.

Want Wire to win obviously, but expect to see Saints, Wigan, Cats and possibly HullKR in the semis.
Hope they show Saints and HullKR matches on TV as they are the pick of the round for me.
Re: Challenge Cup : Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:52 am  
fez1 wrote:
See Wigan got an easy draw - as usual.

Yep, we normally draw you lot :wink:

Be good to see just how much Wire have improved when you go up against Saints.

TV pick for sure as you say
Re: Challenge Cup : Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:10 am  
Will be away with daughter and her partner who is a nice lad BUT is a Saints fan. Will probably both be watching on it on my ipad!
Re: Challenge Cup : Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:12 am  
I think we've all been sensibly restrained this season due to the Powell hangover and playing a few of the lower half teams so far.....but sod it I'm going full Duckie.....we're going to win the lot!! We'll stuff Saints in the quarter and then go on to hammer Wigan in the final and the continue to sweep up the LLS and GF and Dufty MOS - then the Roosters are having it in Feb 25.
Re: Challenge Cup : Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:21 am  
ratticusfinch wrote:
I think we've all been sensibly restrained this season due to the Powell hangover and playing a few of the lower half teams so far.....but sod it I'm going full Duckie.....we're going to win the lot!! We'll stuff Saints in the quarter and then go on to hammer Wigan in the final and the continue to sweep up the LLS and GF and Dufty MOS - then the Roosters are having it in Feb 25.

You need quarantining, getting that close to the duck will cause this effect.
Next