FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - TV games (not Wire)
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:25 pm  
Don’t know if anyone has noticed, but it looks like WW have taken down all access to the fb supporters subscription hub!
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:52 pm  
Zzzzzzz
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:17 pm  
rubber duckie wrote:
Zzzzzzz


That was a tough watch but Cats thoroughly deserved it, and the disallowed try was farcical.

Austin carrying on where he left off for us, no pace in their backs and the knives being sharpened for Agar.
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:56 pm  
RE: Leeds

Someone on twitter summoned them up perfectly. “Leeds thought they'd signed Sezer and Austin circa Canberra 2016.

But they've signed the 2022 versions.“
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:14 pm  
One major problem Leeds have is the passing accuracy from DH. There was a set of 6 with about 10 mins to go where 3 plays the halfback had to put the brakes on and adjust because the pass was behind them . When that happens you may as well just take the tackle because the whole timing for the rest of that play is off. Maybe the wind played a part in that but unless they sort that out then their halves will struggle to create anything out wide.
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:21 am  
Deus Dat Incrementum wrote:
One major problem Leeds have is the passing accuracy from DH. There was a set of 6 with about 10 mins to go where 3 plays the halfback had to put the brakes on and adjust because the pass was behind them . When that happens you may as well just take the tackle because the whole timing for the rest of that play is off. Maybe the wind played a part in that but unless they sort that out then their halves will struggle to create anything out wide.


Sky love waxing lyrical about Leeming and dwyer being the walters brothers
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:27 am  
morrisseyisawire wrote:
knives being sharpened for Agar.


He needs to be concerned. He is currently on Furner form. Leeds didn't mess about for 3 years with an under delivering coach. Furner was gone after 14 games into a 3 year contract.
Last edited by Wires71 on Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:40 am  
Mighty_Wires88 wrote:
RE: Leeds

Someone on twitter summoned them up perfectly. “Leeds thought they'd signed Sezer and Austin circa Canberra 2016.

But they've signed the 2022 versions.“


Canberra released Sezer so that they could sign George Williams.
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:47 pm  
Good grief…sick of Leeds on tv, and even more so after that half of rugby. Wont be watching the 2nd half.
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:07 pm  
rubber duckie wrote:
Good grief…sick of Leeds on tv, and even more so after that half of rugby. Wont be watching the 2nd half.


Thought this would be a close one. Miserable game even though Leeds have played some better rugby than of late.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bobby Digital, Bunkaib, ratticusfinch, tyr and 168 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Warrington Wolves