FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - TV games (not Wire)
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:23 pm  
This new video ref is a bit of a comedy with all those screens.
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:32 pm  
karetaker wrote:
This new video ref is a bit of a comedy with all those screens.


Teething problems first time out I hope, but it should work well.
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:43 pm  
The Leigh game looks tasty, this is tough to watch one game, wish Sky would not put the scores up from the other games.
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:49 pm  
I'm watching Leeds Salford, seems the more entertaining of the three, but love me, Wilkin is the new Clarke.
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:54 pm  
Salford have been solid, killer offloads, resilient defence.
Basically Ash Handley’s solo effort of pace, like his namesake Ellery Handley esk, Leeds only highlight.

Salford aren’t going to role over again this season. Like a wasp that you can’t swat away.
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:01 pm  
rubber duckie wrote:
Salford aren’t going to role over again this season. Like a wasp that you can’t swat away.


The unflushable nugget of SL!
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:31 pm  
God, sorry to bang on but Wilkin is such a lemon. Criticising Chris Atkin here for staying down, he's clearly been shoulder charged in the replay. But he won't commit to whether he thinks it's a foul or not. Basically accused Atkin of staying down faking and now the Leeds guy is binned he suddenly says its a foul.
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:32 pm  
I don't get the sudden hate for Wilkin.
He's been a nice person for years.
At least he's consistent
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:37 pm  
Who's reffing this game?
The actual ref, or that nice person Wilkin.
Only trouble is, he's not got his ref badges
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:42 pm  
matt_wire wrote:
God, sorry to bang on but Wilkin is such a lemon. Criticising Chris Atkin here for staying down, he's clearly been shoulder charged in the replay. But he won't commit to whether he thinks it's a foul or not. Basically accused Atkin of staying down faking and now the Leeds guy is binned he suddenly says its a foul.

Don't tell anybody, but I'm almost pining for "Tez n Baz"....



I'm not, really
Two cheeks of the same ar53
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: karetaker, sally cinnamon and 107 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Warrington Wolves