9th May 24 17:418th May 24 15:40LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
SUPPORT SWAG...

Re: Surprise Surprise : Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:04 pm  
Maccbull_BigBullyBooaza wrote:
Look at the state of them. Their forum is the same they still think they’re a superleague club. Wakefields away support has always been poop and it won’t be any different in the championship.

According to the Wakefield forum they’ll finish top and this game is about putting down a marker that they’re here to win the league against us small championship clubs. Look at your neighbours if you need a lesson that pride comes before a fall. They were going straight up last year too. Few losses and Wakefield’s attendances will be back to normal.

And no they have only done up that one side the rest of the ground is still a death trap though the way they’re going on about it you’d think they’d built Wembley stadium. If they don’t go straight back up we’ll see how long their new kitchen salesman can afford to cover the losses.

That's just a lie. We will travel better than you do, it's a long time since you were anything special, get a grip.

No Wakefield fan has claimed we will win the Championship, it is however what we hope for, get over yourself.

As for comparing grounds, I don't think it's possible to look more ignorant than you just have, tragic.

You do realize that the North stand was also rebuilt last year to the latest ground safety guidelines, and has a safety certificate to prove it, grow up. The west stand has poor viewing angles biu the terracing is only 40 years old, hardly a deathtrap is it.

For someone whose ground is an old rubbish dump, who's terracing puts you miles from the action and is starting to crumble, has few facilities for the average fan and none of which they own, is utterly laughable. BV on the other hand has a modern full sized pitch that doesn't cut up after a light mist, modern white light floodlighting, permanent big screen, 3 Restaurants, four indoor bars, three outdoor bars, four food outlets, upgraded toilet facilities all around the ground and 12 executive boxes. Not Wembley I agree, but way better than Odsal. Oh, and I forgot to mention a brand new 2,400 capacity state of the art stand.

Please feel free to visit our re-vamped deathtrap, we have nothing to hide.
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7047
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 21 200716 years139th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
9th May 24 16:468th May 24 19:34LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
nosorożce biorą to w dupę

Re: Surprise Surprise : Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:56 pm  
vastman wrote:
That's just a lie. We will travel better than you do, it's a long time since you were anything special, get a grip.

No Wakefield fan has claimed we will win the Championship, it is however what we hope for, get over yourself.

As for comparing grounds, I don't think it's possible to look more ignorant than you just have, tragic. Belle Vue blah blah blah. Everyone’s heard you lot saying you’ve got the best ground int he championship but that just shows how ignorant you are. It’s nowhere near. I’m sure York would have something to say about that.

You do realize that the North stand was also rebuilt last year to the latest ground safety guidelines, and has a safety certificate to prove it, grow up. The west stand has poor viewing angles biu the terracing is only 40 years old, hardly a deathtrap is it.

For someone whose ground is an old rubbish dump, who's terracing puts you miles from the action and is starting to crumble, has few facilities for the average fan and none of which they own, is utterly laughable. BV on the other hand has a modern full sized pitch that doesn't cut up after a light mist, modern white light floodlighting, permanent big screen, 3 Restaurants, four indoor bars, three outdoor bars, four food outlets, upgraded toilet facilities all around the ground and 12 executive boxes. Not Wembley I agree, but way better than Odsal. Oh, and I forgot to mention a brand new 2,400 capacity state of the art stand.

Please feel free to visit our re-vamped deathtrap, we have nothing to hide.

See what I mean they think they’re something special. A team that fell out of superleague followed by one man and his dog. They think they’re still a superleague club. It’s not going to be as easy as you think and everyone is going to be out to get the big time Charlie’s that think they’ll
Walk the league. Revamped toilet facilities :lol: :lol: :lol: does that mean only your ankles get covered in mickey? It’s nowhere the best ground in the championship just shows you what little you lot know about the championship. York’s ground, for example, pisses all over your death trap.

Patching up the concrete in the north stand because it was literally crumbling and wouldn’t get a licence off the council isn’t an improvement btw. As for owning it you lot haven’t paid the finance off yet and the council want assurances now they’re going to get their money.

Pressures on you lot don’t go up first time and we’ll see what a big following you’ve got.
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7047
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 21 200716 years139th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature

Re: Surprise Surprise : Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:43 pm  
FIL on the Wakefield forum wrote:
This week's Reader's Poll in League Express is...
"Which of last year's play-off teams will pose the biggest threat to Wakefield Trinity's likely dominance of the Championship ?"
Bradford
Fev
Sheffield
Toulouse
York.

So they've obviously got us down as favourites !!

If the lads aren’t up for showing this lot up after reading guff like this then there’s summat up.

They really think they’re going to dominate. Same goes for Fev, Toulouse, Batley, Halifax, Sheffield, York etc. they should be taking this for the disrespect it is. In fact can you imagine what it’ll be like at Post Office road. They’ll swan in there and their arses will drop.
RankPostsTeam
International Chairman35964
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 13 200420 years16th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
SUPPORT SWAG...

Re: Surprise Surprise : Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:45 pm  
See what I mean they think they’re something special. A team that fell out of superleague followed by one man and his dog. They think they’re still a superleague club. It’s not going to be as easy as you think and everyone is going to be out to get the big time Charlie’s that think they’ll
Walk the league. Revamped toilet facilities :lol: :lol: :lol: does that mean only your ankles get covered in mickey? It’s nowhere the best ground in the championship just shows you what little you lot know about the championship. York’s ground, for example, pisses all over your death trap.

Patching up the concrete in the north stand because it was literally crumbling and wouldn’t get a licence off the council isn’t an improvement btw. As for owning it you lot haven’t paid the finance off yet and the council want assurances now they’re going to get their money.

Pressures on you lot don’t go up first time and we’ll see what a big following you’ve got.

It's brand new terracing you idiot. It also has a roof, I don't believe you have covered terracing at Bradford so it will be an absolute thrill for you.

I'm fully aware there are better stadiums than ours in the Championship, though I know for certain that Odslum is not one of them. I also know that we own our ground, and those clubs don't, and that's worth it's weight in gold as far as IMG are concerned.

You have clearly not been to BV in the last 12 months or you wouldn't talk such tosh, you are the definition of an ignoramus.

The jealousy emanating from your every word is almost life affirming.

Feel free to leave your parents bedroom and come across to BV and see for yourself, I'll pay your bus fair.
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7047
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 21 200716 years139th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature

Re: Surprise Surprise : Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:41 pm  
vastman wrote:
It's brand new terracing you idiot. It also has a roof, I don't believe you have covered terracing at Bradford so it will be an absolute thrill for you.

I'm fully aware there are better stadiums than ours in the Championship, though I know for certain that Odslum is not one of them. I also know that we own our ground, and those clubs don't, and that's worth it's weight in gold as far as IMG are concerned.

You have clearly not been to BV in the last 12 months or you wouldn't talk such tosh, you are the definition of an ignoramus.

The jealousy emanating from your every word is almost life affirming.

Feel free to leave your parents bedroom and come across to BV and see for yourself, I'll pay your bus fair.

Nobody's jealous of Belle vue you loony. There are plenty of grounds in the championship that I'm jealous of but that deathtrap isn't one of them. Your new terracing was put in because it the stand was condemned as it was crumbling and followed a fan being hit by a piece of terrace thrown from further back. So you've got some seats that aren't made of wood now.It must now rival wembley stadium.

Pressures on vasty - you're grading for viewership will take a hit this season and if you don't win it your points for on pitch performance will be none existent. You need that 6000 average or you're not going straight back up. A few defeats and it'll be squeaky bum time.
Blotto 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3991
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 05 200519 years301st
OnlineLast PostLast Page
21st Apr 24 12:1117th Apr 24 00:03LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2.5 hrs North of Newcastle. 8 hrs South of Brisbane
Signature
The phrase politically correct is in itself politcally incorrect so should be rephrased politically stupid!

If you like old type radio comedy/ dramas etc listen to //pumpkinfm.com/

Statistically speaking you have a better chance of getting dead the older you get!

Thank god only when you find a religion that passes the truth test!

Re: Surprise Surprise : Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:08 am  
MBBB your fishing out of season again, I didn't realise you had got your licence back after the last time!! :wink:
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7047
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 21 200716 years139th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature

Re: Surprise Surprise : Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:16 am  
Blotto wrote:
MBBB your fishing out of season again, I didn't realise you had got your licence back after the last time!! :wink:

Low hanging fruit Vasty always bites.

Besides I’ve waited years to give oppo fans the “they still think they’re in superleague” line we’ve had to put up with. We haven’t been in superleague for 9 years and we still get it.
Nothus 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5872No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 04 200519 years240th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
9th May 24 16:537th Mar 24 16:30LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Surprise Surprise : Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:34 am  
Bit different here though. Wakefield will almost certainly be back in SL next season regardless of how they do in 2024. They're also cashed up and will probably give us a battering next season so I don't think you'll be having the last laugh here.
RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 13 200420 years16th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
SUPPORT SWAG...

Re: Surprise Surprise : Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:52 am  
Low hanging fruit Vasty always bites.

Besides I’ve waited years to give oppo fans the “they still think they’re in superleague” line we’ve had to put up with. We haven’t been in superleague for 9 years and we still get it.

Give over, been on these forums too long for that. You weren't fishing, you were being a burke, and you got caught out, and now your trying to get out of it.

I never said you were jealous of BV, I said you had no idea how much it has improved in the last year, and clearly you don't. As I say, get off your backside and come take a look in March, then comment. As I say, I'll send you a bus ticket.

You're incredibly jealous about the rest of the club and that is obvious, else you wouldn't be so petulant. You've been playing the 'we used to be in SL, and we have a SL following' card for years now. You don't like the fact that another better off ex-SL club is now on the block - one that beats you hands down in nearly every aspect of being an ambitious club.

It's not Trinity or their fans who are hyping us up, it's the media and the pundits, take your anger issues up with them.

I know you've been out os SL for 9 years, we put you there :WHISTLE:
RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 13 200420 years16th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
SUPPORT SWAG...

Re: Surprise Surprise : Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:55 am  
Blotto wrote:

It's not biting, it's called being factual. Now for a knowing :wink: to give the impression that your mate was just having a laugh, he wasn't, another knowing :wink:
PreviousNext