RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
22 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Amateur Rugby in Bradford
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:01 am  

User avatarthepimp007 wrote:
thepimp007 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:05 am
Posts: 1976
Member for 11 years
Bulls Boy 2011 wrote:
Wyke beat Doncaster Toll Bar to progress to the final of the Pennine Cup.

Wibsey Warriors beat Clayton 20-10 in a tough encounter to progress to the Bradford Cup final.

Bradford Dudley Hill lost 24-22 against York Acorn. Hill were in the lead 22-18 until the final few minutes where Acorn scored out wide. Then a penalty in 'extra time' gave York the win.


Mate im still fuming about it. Ref played 44 minutes first half and nearly 52 in the second. Both their try and penalty were in added time. Yes we should have seen the game out at 22-12 but still was gutting to lose. The lads gave everything, Dave showed hes still got his twinkle toes! As a neutral what a great advert for conference rugby though.

Well done on beating clayton
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:42 am  
Bulls Boy 2011 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm
Posts: 3806
Location: Shipley, Bradford
Member for 11 years
thepimp007 wrote:
Mate im still fuming about it. Ref played 44 minutes first half and nearly 52 in the second. Both their try and penalty were in added time. Yes we should have seen the game out at 22-12 but still was gutting to lose. The lads gave everything, Dave showed hes still got his twinkle toes! As a neutral what a great advert for conference rugby though.

Well done on beating clayton


I know mate, felt like the game was going on forever. Robbed if I'm honest. Yeah maybe should have seen the game out but nothing you can really do if there's 16 mins added on. Thought Nelly scored two great tries and the try of the game was Dave stepping through a gap to put Tony through. Who was the number 2 of yours?

Thanks pal! At least we're back in the main final this season that was the aim of Sat.
BULLSBOY2011:
'Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!'

Bradford Bulls Fan Since Birth :)
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:50 pm  

User avatarthepimp007 wrote:
thepimp007 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:05 am
Posts: 1976
Member for 11 years
Bulls Boy 2011 wrote:
I know mate, felt like the game was going on forever. Robbed if I'm honest. Yeah maybe should have seen the game out but nothing you can really do if there's 16 mins added on. Thought Nelly scored two great tries and the try of the game was Dave stepping through a gap to put Tony through. Who was the number 2 of yours?

Thanks pal! At least we're back in the main final this season that was the aim of Sat.


Hes from Birky called Luke Johnson. Yeah dave showed hes still got it
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:25 pm  
Bulls Boy 2011 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm
Posts: 3806
Location: Shipley, Bradford
Member for 11 years
Saturday 7th April

Bradford Cup Curtain Raiser (Shield)

Queensbury vs. Clayton (1:30ko)

Bradford Cup Final

Wibsey Warriors vs. Wyke (3:30ko)

NCL Division 1

Bradford Dudley Hill vs. Castleford Lock Lane (2:30ko)

NCL Division 2

West Bowling vs. Askam (2:30ko)

Lots of amateur games in Bradford this weekend. With two matches at Odsal for the Bradford Cup and also two NCL matches for Dudley Hill and West Bowling.
BULLSBOY2011:
'Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!'

Bradford Bulls Fan Since Birth :)
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:19 pm  

Bulls4Champs wrote:
Bulls4Champs Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:11 pm
Posts: 5260
Member for 12 years
Might go down with my Gdad to watch Wibsey on Sat. I'm an ex player and my Gdad is one of their biggest supporters.

Some really ace folks up at that club, as there are in most amateur sides.
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:13 pm  
Bulls Boy 2011 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm
Posts: 3806
Location: Shipley, Bradford
Member for 11 years
Bulls4Champs wrote:
Might go down with my Gdad to watch Wibsey on Sat. I'm an ex player and my Gdad is one of their biggest supporters.

Some really ace folks up at that club, as there are in most amateur sides.


Who's your Grandad pal and yourself?
BULLSBOY2011:
'Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!'

Bradford Bulls Fan Since Birth :)
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:16 pm  

Bulls4Champs wrote:
Bulls4Champs Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:11 pm
Posts: 5260
Member for 12 years
Bulls Boy 2011 wrote:
Who's your Grandad pal and yourself?


My Grandad is Mick, I am also Mick, but you probably won't know me. You'll know him though.
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:18 pm  
Bulls Boy 2011 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm
Posts: 3806
Location: Shipley, Bradford
Member for 11 years
Bulls4Champs wrote:
My Grandad is Mick, I am also Mick, but you probably won't know me. You'll know him though.


Aye Mick is a legend haha. Him and Dennis are up there all the time!
BULLSBOY2011:
'Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!'

Bradford Bulls Fan Since Birth :)
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:27 pm  

Bulls4Champs wrote:
Bulls4Champs Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:11 pm
Posts: 5260
Member for 12 years
Bulls Boy 2011 wrote:
Aye Mick is a legend haha. Him and Dennis are up there all the time!


Aye, they love it don't they. They were at the game on Sunday together with my Aunty Maddy.

They're both great clubmen. Young Alex and many others amongst them too.
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:25 am  

User avatarthepimp007 wrote:
thepimp007 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:05 am
Posts: 1976
Member for 11 years
Bulls Boy 2011 wrote:
Saturday 7th April

Bradford Cup Curtain Raiser (Shield)

Queensbury vs. Clayton (1:30ko)

Bradford Cup Final

Wibsey Warriors vs. Wyke (3:30ko)

NCL Division 1

Bradford Dudley Hill vs. Castleford Lock Lane (2:30ko)

NCL Division 2

West Bowling vs. Askam (2:30ko)

Lots of amateur games in Bradford this weekend. With two matches at Odsal for the Bradford Cup and also two NCL matches for Dudley Hill and West Bowling.


Same final that used to be in the May bank holidays JJ? stupid to play it when seasonal games are on used to enjoy the day at odsal. Once as a player but plenty of times observing always a great afternoon. As I am writing this just heard its been called off that right?
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bull Mania, bulls2487 and 71 guests

Quick Reply



Subject:
Message:

   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Bradford Bulls - RedAmberandBlack.net


When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
RLFANS Match Centre
Sun 10th Oct
WSL RND: 19 St.HelensW28-0LeedsW
WSL RND: 19 FeatherstoneW22-24Hudds W
CH RND: 25 Toulouse34-12Featherstone
L1 RND: 25 Workington36-12Doncaster
Sat 9th Oct
SL RND: 28 Catalans10-12St.Helens
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
National Rugby League 2021 ROUND : 25
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Melbourne 24 815 316 499 42
Penrith 24 640 280 360 42
Souths 24 775 453 322 40
Manly 24 744 492 252 32
Sydney 24 636 475 161 32
Parramatta 24 566 457 109 30
Newcastle 24 428 571 -143 24
Gold Coast 24 568 553 15 20
 
Cronulla 24 512 556 -44 20
Canberra 24 481 578 -97 20
St.George 24 474 616 -142 16
NZ Warriors 24 453 624 -171 16
Wests 24 500 714 -214 16
Brisbane 24 446 695 -249 14
NQL Cowboys 24 460 748 -288 14
Canterbury 24 340 710 -370 6
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Super League XXVI ROUND : 25
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Catalans 23 688 398 290 38 172.86 82.61
St.Helens 21 548 229 319 32 239.30 76.19
Warrington 21 588 354 234 31 166.10 73.81
Wigan 25 387 385 2 30 100.52 60
Leeds 24 556 440 116 26 126.36 54.17
Hull KR 20 497 458 39 20 108.52 50
 
Castleford 23 439 552 -113 22 79.53 47.83
Hull FC 21 409 476 -67 17 85.92 40.48
Huddersfield 24 460 516 -56 18 89.15 37.50
Wakefield 24 482 548 -66 18 87.96 37.50
Salford 22 402 586 -184 14 68.60 31.82
Leigh 22 356 870 -514 4 40.92 9.09
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Championship 2021 ROUND : 20
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Toulouse 13 616 112 504 26 550 100
Featherstone 19 817 254 563 34 321.65 94.74
Halifax 19 512 323 189 26 158.51 68.42
Bradford 18 483 455 28 24 106.15 66.67
LondonB 18 504 499 5 21 101 63.89
Batley 19 525 370 155 24 141.89 63.16
 
Whitehaven 20 447 496 -49 21 90.12 52.50
York 19 470 455 15 16 103.30 42.11
Widnes 19 458 509 -51 15 89.98 39.47
Newcastle 18 381 521 -140 13 73.13 36.11
Sheffield 18 382 553 -171 13 69.08 36.11
Dewsbury 19 308 570 -262 13 54.04 34.21
Oldham 19 270 691 -421 5 39.07 13.16
Swinton 20 354 719 -365 3 49.24 7.50
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred League One 2021 ROUND : 22
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Barrow 17 596 275 321 27 216.73 79.41
Workington 15 471 310 161 21 151.94 70
Doncaster 18 503 400 103 24 125.75 66.67
Keighley 19 640 399 241 25 160.40 65.79
Crusaders 18 553 438 115 22 126.26 61.11
Hunslet 19 572 466 106 20 122.75 52.63
 
Rochdale 17 505 488 17 17 103.48 50
Coventry 17 407 460 -53 12 88.48 35.29
LondonS 18 292 577 -285 7 50.61 19.44
West Wales 18 208 896 -688 1 23.21 2.78
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Womens Super League 2021 ROUND : 9
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
St.HelensW 7 370 36 334 12 1,027.78 85.71
WiganW 6 222 64 158 10 346.88 83.33
YorkW 6 186 102 84 8 182.35 66.67
CastlefordW 6 166 96 70 8 172.92 66.67
BradfordW 8 158 264 -106 6 59.85 37.50
Hudds W 7 104 288 -184 4 36.11 28.57
 
Wire W 8 150 334 -184 4 44.91 25
FeatherstoneW 8 122 338 -216 4 36.09 25
LeedsW 7 364 38 326 14 957.89 100
WakefieldW 7 50 332 -282 0 15.06 0
RLFANS Recent Posts


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!









X
::::::::