FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
Re: ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD : Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:15 pm  
leedsbarmyarmy wrote:
Messi wouldnt be able to do it.

You cant write off a 20 year old and say he failed because of that.


Yeah spot on.
Re: ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD : Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:16 pm  
chapylad wrote:
I would go with Gray, Rodon, Ampadu, Gruev, Gnonto and Summerville.
Possibly Kamara but I have doubts as he`s struggled recently.
Both James and Rutter failed in the Prem before and I don`t think Rutter will have the luxury to do what he does/did in the Championship.
Likely we will need upwards of 10 players should we go up.


Best hope the PSR rules are scrapped :lol:
Re: ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD : Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:26 pm  
Playing with confidence, injury free and with better players could transform Rutter into an even better player.

He needs to work on his shooting and he probably needs to mature a bit more, but given his age, he's got plenty of time to do that.
Re: ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD : Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:28 pm  
leedsbarmyarmy wrote:
Messi wouldnt be able to do it.

You cant write off a 20 year old and say he failed because of that.

Who is writing him off?
I said he failed in the PL clearly you think he didn`t.
All the players failed in the PL otherwise we would still be there.
I personally do not think he is good enough for the PL and you do.
Seem to remember you rating Bamford too.
All opinions I suppose.
What I have noticed though is when others say something similar to me you say nowt.
Yet when I have an opinion you like to have a go.
You got a problem with me!!!?
Re: ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD : Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:46 pm  
Think you read his reply wrong way mate. Probably annoyed with tonight’s result. Let’s calm down bud. You make some really good points on this board
Re: ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD : Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:55 pm  
chapylad wrote:
Who is writing him off?
I said he failed in the PL clearly you think he didn`t.
All the players failed in the PL otherwise we would still be there.
I personally do not think he is good enough for the PL and you do.
Seem to remember you rating Bamford too.
All opinions I suppose.
What I have noticed though is when others say something similar to me you say nowt.
Yet when I have an opinion you like to have a go.
You got a problem with me!!!?


:lol: I’m not having a go mate, it’s a discussion. I don’t come on here and generally do a post agreeing with anyone, I’ll just post my opinions and then reply to others with my opinion if it differs to theirs.

I agree with you on certain things too, you used to always slate Harrison, and I always slated Harrison too,. I didn’t rate Bamford, we just didn’t agree on certain points about Bamford.

I don’t believe it’s as simple as everyone failed in the Prem, if that’s the case we need to get rid of Summerville, Gnonto, etc.
Re: ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD : Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:04 pm  
2 from 3 then.
southampton lost Armstrong and there keeper for the season too
Re: ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD : Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:53 pm  
Yep good result that for Leeds. Win on Monday Southampton are totally out of it. Think it’s between us an Ipswich now. Got to put max pressure on them next week
Re: ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD : Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:21 pm  
we do yes
Re: ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD : Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:06 pm  
leedsbarmyarmy wrote:
:lol: I’m not having a go mate, it’s a discussion. I don’t come on here and generally do a post agreeing with anyone, I’ll just post my opinions and then reply to others with my opinion if it differs to theirs.

I agree with you on certain things too, you used to always slate Harrison, and I always slated Harrison too,. I didn’t rate Bamford, we just didn’t agree on certain points about Bamford.

I don’t believe it’s as simple as everyone failed in the Prem, if that’s the case we need to get rid of Summerville, Gnonto, etc.

I`ve chilled a bit now Pal. :HUG:
Whilst I might have over egged it a bit saying they all failed.
I do think Rutters way of playing will be found out in the Prem whilst possibly Summerville and Gnonto could get away with it.
Sinisterra`s not doing that well for Bournemouth either.
My mate Tad didn`t have Rutter on his list either btw :wink: :lol:
Next time I see I`ll buy you a pint but saying that I`m that sick of watching the Rhinos you might be waiting a long time bud
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Barrie’s Glass Eye, Emagdnim13, fuzzylogic222, GeordieRhino, Jack Burton, Sir Gregory ParsloeP, tad rhino, tomlufc and 201 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Leeds Rhinos