WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3

Board index Super League Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3

Re: Cuthbertson Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:26 am  

chapylad wrote:
chapylad Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

If true then yes at what 35/36 he should still be able to offer something at Championship level and be a decent signing.
The issue here will be if the Championship still exists depending on a decent Sky Sports deal been struck.
Re: New RLFANS.COM T-Shirts Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:00 pm  

Frosties. wrote:
Frosties. 100% League Network
100% League Network

Stockwell & Smales wrote:
As a Bulls fan I hear rumours he could be coming to us nrxt season. Think he may be a good signing at our level. What do you Rhinos think?

If true then a good signing for the bulls and also shows we are looking to clear a few older heads out. He was going to retire at the end of the season but given it a rethink.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:26 pm  
mattsrhinos1978 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

christopher wrote:
Ive been on here long enough to know that the phrase 'some on here think' isn't necessarily the best endorsement of a situation (and I include myself in that by the way).

Then how do you find out? Find excuses not to play them, or give them a game and see what theyv got? Sometimes what 'some on here think' turns out to be exactly the right thing to do (and i include you in that too)

Rightly or Wrongly...Iv got faith a few of them could handle it and do well, short notice or not, suprised someone usually so positive as yourself thinks they need an ideal situation in order to succeed.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:03 am  

User avatarKaeruJim wrote:
KaeruJim User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Ferres to Bulls would be a good move, he is very much Championship mould and has been for 2-3 years now (no disrespect at all). What he brings to the side which some might be overlooking, is his enforcer-ness. He has respect from all players and he just tightens things up around the middle. The younger lads don't bring that - they have more pace and maybe higher fitness but in a side which can look lightweight (new rules notwithstanding) I can see some logic to selecting Ferres.

The younger lads will get plenty of chance in this rag-end season. I share some frustration re. Muizz, every time I've seen him play he's brought some X-factor despite him being short.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:57 am  

User avatarchristopher wrote:
christopher User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

KaeruJim wrote:
Ferres to Bulls would be a good move, he is very much Championship mould and has been for 2-3 years now (no disrespect at all). What he brings to the side which some might be overlooking, is his enforcer-ness. He has respect from all players and he just tightens things up around the middle. The younger lads don't bring that - they have more pace and maybe higher fitness but in a side which can look lightweight (new rules notwithstanding) I can see some logic to selecting Ferres.

The younger lads will get plenty of chance in this rag-end season. I share some frustration re. Muizz, every time I've seen him play he's brought some X-factor despite him being short.

Ferres is a featherstone player - I'm presuming you mean Cuthbertson?
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:55 pm  

Frosties. wrote:
Frosties. 100% League Network
100% League Network

Kevin Proctor turned down Leeds to stay at Gold Coast Titans which is a disappointing one for us. But it Does mean we are looking overseas.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:09 pm  

Danibo160 wrote:
Danibo160 Stevo's Armpit

Frosties. wrote:
Kevin Proctor turned down Leeds to stay at Gold Coast Titans which is a disappointing one for us. But it Does mean we are looking overseas.

Holbrook has turned them around I don’t blame him for wanting to stay, good news about looking abroad though, what position do you think we are looking at? Proctor could replace cuthbo if he’s off to Bradford
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:28 pm  

Jack Burton wrote:
Jack Burton Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

It's not disappointing IMO. He's average.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:19 am  

User avatarKaeruJim wrote:
KaeruJim User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

christopher wrote:
Ferres is a featherstone player - I'm presuming you mean Cuthbertson?

Oh right is Cuthbo the one? :) Good move, all for it!
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour Thread V3 Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:21 am  

Trebor1 wrote:
Trebor1 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Jack Burton wrote:
It's not disappointing IMO. He's average.

In the NRL... which means he’d go pretty well in SL ;)
PreviousNext