0510 1520 2530
Signature
Hear All, See All, Say Nowt.
Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt.
And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt,
Allus do it for Thissen.

Re: Round 5 Halifax vs Batley : Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:13 pm  
Listenup94 wrote:
Nick rawsthorne and Ben Forster are in the cas reserves side .

I'll bet they're loving that. :roll: Three Pigs White Rat 4.0 % Mmm! :DRUNK: :wink:
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach9330
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 18 200519 years51st
OnlineLast PostLast Page
28th Mar 24 22:2428th Mar 24 08:16LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein

"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln

Re: Round 5 Halifax vs Batley : Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:46 pm  
Hudd-Shay wrote:
I'll bet they're loving that. :roll: Three Pigs White Rat 4.0 % Mmm! :DRUNK: :wink:

Yeah some players hate been given the chance to play a game of rugby. :roll:
RankPostsTeam
International Star4626
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 05 201112 years99th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
28th Mar 24 21:4328th Mar 24 11:42LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Allus do it for Thissen.

Re: Round 5 Halifax vs Batley : Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:14 pm  
Greg Florimos Boots wrote:
Yeah some players hate been given the chance to play a game of rugby. :roll:

Aye, when they put pen to paper at Fax i'm sure getting shunted out to cas reserves was on their agenda. They'd have had more games staying where they were. :roll:
RankPostsTeam
First Team Player947No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 04 20204 years75th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
29th Mar 24 03:0928th Mar 24 08:49LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Round 5 Halifax vs Batley : Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:35 pm  
I don’t understand why the thread keeps being hijacked by DR , most people are neutral on whether it’s a good thing or a bad thing ultimately it’s irrelevant because it is there and that’s it . Personally in the current climate it’s the only thing we have , it seems obvious to me that we’ve failed to add more to our squad because of financial restraints whether that be because of last season’s playoff failure or the uncertainty around IMG , we are where we are and DR is currently are only way of fleshing out our small squad and keeping unselected players match fit by playing in cas reserves. The performance against Widnes was startlingly poor and worried me massively, I’ve also heard unsettling news going on behind the scenes but I wish to remain hopeful that this is just a mix of a new board the confusion of IMG and a terrible performance against Widnes magnifying peoples emotional responses. Whether you want DR or not we are all on the same page that we want fax to be successful both on and off the pitch , let’s hope this last week can soon be forgotten.

Get em onside , forrad pass , the referees a banker and all the rest, come of fax it’s time to come back fighting.
faxcar 
RankPostsTeam
International Star4260
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 26 201013 years73rd
OnlineLast PostLast Page
28th Mar 24 09:0925th Jan 24 22:10LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Round 5 Halifax vs Batley : Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:38 pm  
Hudd-Shay wrote:
Aye, when they put pen to paper at Fax i'm sure getting shunted out to cas reserves was on their agenda. They'd have had more games staying where they were. :roll:

Moan, moan, moan, moan, moan.

It’s 4 games in and nobody not only them were guaranteed anything when signing.

Rogers ( Forster not Rogers my mistake ) is possibly one for the future and knew he would have to bide his time but was prepared to do so.
Nick was also told others were in front of him as well because of him coming out of retirement ( with no games not more played ) if you could be bothered to keep up and to listen what SG said at the time instead of just making things up again.

And since you are so concerned about their lack of first team opportunities who would leave out for them and what would you do with those players and the rest who were left out who according to you only signed up to play super coach:?:
Sorry I meant super couch. :lol:

Rogers ( Forster not Rogers my mistake ) you know nothing about his ability and have never seen him play except possibly for the few minutes against Wakefield and Rawsthorne this is what you think of him from another previous critical post.

Hudd-Shay wrote: Quote.
“I can't believe we've brought Rawsthorne back. Last time out he was so uninterested it was almost as though he thought he was too good to be in't championship. It smacks as a job's for the boys scenario. Let's hope when he gets his chance he proves the doubters wrong.” End.

How many faces can a man have, you can’t believe he’s been brought back, Rawsthorne and the Grix are in a “jobs for boys” arrangement which is results in Grix not picking him. lol: It’s :CRAZY: It’s pathetic :STUPID:

And to cap it all he’s got something to prove to you the big doubter who’s suddenly become the big backer :shock:

Sorry I meant the big back stabber. :lol:
Last edited by faxcar on Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RankPostsTeam
First Team Player369No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 19 20204 years129th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
28th Mar 24 21:4125th Mar 24 18:36LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Round 5 Halifax vs Batley : Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:00 pm  
Listenup94 wrote:
I don’t understand why the thread keeps being hijacked by DR , most people are neutral on whether it’s a good thing or a bad thing ultimately it’s irrelevant because it is there and that’s it . Personally in the current climate it’s the only thing we have , it seems obvious to me that we’ve failed to add more to our squad because of financial restraints whether that be because of last season’s playoff failure or the uncertainty around IMG , we are where we are and DR is currently are only way of fleshing out our small squad and keeping unselected players match fit by playing in cas reserves. The performance against Widnes was startlingly poor and worried me massively, I’ve also heard unsettling news going on behind the scenes but I wish to remain hopeful that this is just a mix of a new board the confusion of IMG and a terrible performance against Widnes magnifying peoples emotional responses. Whether you want DR or not we are all on the same page that we want fax to be successful both on and off the pitch , let’s hope this last week can soon be forgotten.

Get em onside , forrad pass , the referees a banker and all the rest, come of fax it’s time to come back fighting.

At last a balanced post instead of the completely pointless bickering on DR that seems to be dominating this thread. I'm sure it's been said before but it would be good to have one thread on DR where people who want to continue ranting about it can post, and allow other posts to continue on things I'm sure the vast majority of fans are more interested in.
RankPostsTeam
International Star4626
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 05 201112 years99th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
28th Mar 24 21:4328th Mar 24 11:42LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Allus do it for Thissen.

Re: Round 5 Halifax vs Batley : Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:15 pm  
faxcar wrote:
Moan, moan, moan, moan, moan.

It’s 4 games in and nobody not only them were guaranteed anything when signing.

Rogers is possibly one for the future and knew he would have to bide his time but was prepared to do so.
Nick was also told others were in front of him as well because of him coming out of retirement ( with no games not more played ) if you could be bothered to keep up and to listen what SG said at the time instead of just making things up again.

And since you are so concerned about their lack of first team opportunities who would leave out for them and what would you do with those players and the rest who were left out who according to you only signed up to play super coach:?:
Sorry I meant super couch. :lol:

Rogers you know nothing about his ability and have never seen him play except possibly for the few minutes against Wakefield and Rawsthorne this is what you think of him from another previous critical post.

Hudd-Shay wrote: Quote.
“I can't believe we've brought Rawsthorne back. Last time out he was so uninterested it was almost as though he thought he was too good to be in't championship. It smacks as a job's for the boys scenario. Let's hope when he gets his chance he proves the doubters wrong.” End.

How many faces can a man have, you can’t believe he’s been brought back, Rawsthorne and the Grix are in a “jobs for boys” arrangement which is results in Grix not picking him. lol: It’s pathetic

And to cap it all he’s got something to prove to you the big doubter who’s suddenly become the big backer :shock:

Sorry I meant the big back stabber. :lol:

Who's Rogers? :?:
faxcar 
RankPostsTeam
International Star4260
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 26 201013 years73rd
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Round 5 Halifax vs Batley : Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:31 pm  
Hudd-Shay wrote:
Who's Rogers? :?:

Yep Forster not Rogers so Iv’e corrected my mistake and answered your question are you man enough to do the same :?:
faxcar 
RankPostsTeam
International Star4260
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 26 201013 years73rd
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Round 5 Halifax vs Batley : Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:18 pm  
Listenup94 wrote:

Fully agree but it wasn't me who brought DR up again in this thread or the others, as soon as the team was mentioned starting on the first page it was Beaujangles and Hudd-Shay who did the Hijacking. "Thankfully no DR this weekend..hopefully Grix has learnt after being mugged off at Widnes by a no show and one who couldn't handle Shane Grady."
"Aye, when will we learn? Even if you were the most enthusiastic supporter of DR you'd have to admit our use of it has been an absolute shambles. I'm sure one poster on here will disagree though. :lol: As for the game, it's up to the players to show that Monday was a one off and without any outside distractions i'll go for a Fax win by 16. Up The Fax!"
"I think we all agree our pack is ordinary..Is it classed as moaning if you expect greater things from a super league quota player if his minds on the job ?"

For years there has been a constant negative stream of comments from Hudd-Shay in particular levelled against the club and the game covering almost every aspect, see just a few samples below.

Regarding DR and the club there was this.
Hudd-Shay wrote:
DR
...and we go again with Castleford. F♡ck that! :DEPRESSED:

Or the non sensical "I'll bet they're loving that. :roll: Three Pigs White Rat 4.0 % Mmm! :DRUNK: :wink:"
"Aye, when they put pen to paper at Fax i'm sure getting shunted out to cas reserves was on their agenda. They'd have had more games staying where they were. :roll:"

Regarding IMG and the club there was this.
Hudd-Shay wrote:
[b]What a load of tripe that is as well
. Who'd have thought that promotion in Rugby League would come down to box ticking as much as performance on the pitch? Fax voted for it by all accounts though so it's a case of you've made your bed, lie in it. :cry: Rat & Ratchet, shuddersfield. White Rat 4.0 % Mmm! :DRUNK:
[/b]

Regarding individual players and the coach there was this.
Hudd-Shay wrote:
I can't believe we've brought Rawsthorne back. Last time out he was so uninterested it was almost as though he thought he was too good to be in't championship. It smacks as a job's for the boys scenario. Let's hope when he gets his chance he proves the doubters wrong.
Before him last year it was Cory Aston, before him it was Keegan Hirst etc etc, there's always someone picked out.

There are dozens more with the same themes and none of that that fits in with this part of your post.
Part quote: "We are all on the same page that we want fax to be successful both on and off the pitch." End.

He does all the swinging against our club with their hands tied behind their backs because of professional integrity they can't respond, so Iv'e tried to, not on my ( otherwise I would just simply tick the ignor box ) but on their behalf as I find it tough just to sit back and listen to it when I know how much effort the past and present BoD 's, coaches etc have put in and they don't deserve any of that sort of treatment.

In doing so I apologise for the “bickering” which I intended as “backing” and contributing to ruining the forum and won't be doing so again, it's time to move on, what others decide to do is entirely up to them and you will soon see what that turns out to be. :thumb:
faxcar 
RankPostsTeam
International Star4260
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 26 201013 years73rd
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Round 5 Halifax vs Batley : Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:55 pm  
I hope the players are handling the nerves better than I am, long time since it was this bad, anyone else feeling it. :?: :lol:
PreviousNext