FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - 'Game On' or club programmes for Challenge Cup Round 4?
faxfox 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach424No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 30 200717 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
21st Mar 17 00:0610th Dec 15 18:50LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

What is the 'Game On' / club programme situation for this coming weekend?

I ask because its the 4th round of the cup and the Super League clubs will now be involved. They will surely be producing their own programmes for the seven ties which they will be hosting.

Will there still be a 'Game On' for the remaining ties and, if so, will it feature all 16 ties even though some of these fixtures are all-SL matches?

To me, this is where the idea of a catch-all programme breaks down. There will be three possible scenarios. - the SL clubs will produce their own programmes as per normal: some of the Championship (and 1) clubs will also produce their own programmes and, probably, also have 'Game On' for sale: whilst the other clubs (Fax included?) will just make do with 'Game On'.

I'm not a Luddite or hankerer after things as they were, but I feel, in this particular instance, that this weekend highlights, potentially, the flaws in the 'Game On' thinking and hopefully the whole issue will be looked at again in the not too distant future to decide whether or not the catch-all magazine should be continued.
Malfax 
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner1298No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 28 200321 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
9th Oct 19 23:519th Oct 19 23:50LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
//www.malpowellauthor.com
Author of Science Fiction Novels
The Lords of Heaven, The Lord Keepers,
The Lords of Empire, and the Outcasts

: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:38 am  
I understand the "Game On" programme will be issued as long as Championship and Championship clubs are still in the draw.