FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - RIP HRH
::Off-topic discussion.
Re: RIP HRH : Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:16 pm  
chissitt wrote:
Do you realise it is not compulsory to get involved with this poster?


He amuses me, got to get your kicks from somewhere
Re: RIP HRH : Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:17 pm  
Craig_David wrote:
In this country we hang people for treason don’t we so we should do that to all these holding signs saying not my king intact to stop the risk ban sails of all pieces of paper and pens until Tuesday and police search people getting off tube to make sure they aren’t carrying paper


show me a treasonous post on here, you really are up there with the clouds.
Re: RIP HRH : Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:31 pm  
RoyBoy29 wrote:
show me a treasonous post on here, you really are up there with the clouds.

How can you lot fall for this WUM.
Please tell me you all realise he doesn't mean a word of what he is posting.
Re: RIP HRH : Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:22 pm  
wotsupcas wrote:
How can you lot fall for this WUM.
Please tell me you all realise he doesn't mean a word of what he is posting.



So were saying we aren’t all moved by the sight of King Charles marching bee hind is beloved mamas coffin? Not moved by thousands upon thousands queueing to pay they respects? If we arent moved by that we should probe are souls!
Re: RIP HRH : Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:24 pm  
RoyBoy29 wrote:
show me a treasonous post on here, you really are up there with the clouds.


A was talking about the nutters waving around pieces of paper saying not my king ect

They should be hung for treason and all sales of paper should be band until Tuesday just mynopinion
Re: RIP HRH : Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:02 am  
Craig_David wrote:
are souls!


You're certainly an "are soul", for this level of shatpank attempted comedy.
Re: RIP HRH : Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:07 am  
Sandro II Terrorista wrote:
You're certainly an "are soul", for this level of shatpank attempted comedy.


Remoaner! Are wonderful queen gave her hole for us and served are country dor 70 years or more and isn’t even in the ground yet have some respect. I’m coming off internet until after the funeral you people sicken me
Re: RIP HRH : Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:15 pm  
Craig_David wrote:
So were saying we aren’t all moved by the sight of King Charles marching bee hind is beloved mamas coffin? Not moved by thousands upon thousands queueing to pay they respects? If we arent moved by that we should probe are souls!


Oh please, watch the countless tv channels saturating the airwaves, look at the crowds. The majority are videoing it for their social media likes.
Re: RIP HRH : Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:17 pm  
Craig_David wrote:
Remoaner! Are wonderful queen gave her hole for us and served are country dor 70 years or more and isn’t even in the ground yet have some respect. I’m coming off internet until after the funeral you people sicken me


That is treasonous, how dare you.
Re: RIP HRH : Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:53 pm  
RoyBoy29 wrote:
That is treasonous, how dare you.



Are you saying it int true lefty she did she give hole for us and sat on the throne for 70 years!!!!
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 104 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to The Sin Bin