FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Kier Starmer
::Off-topic discussion.
Re: Kier Starmer : Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:00 pm  
The Ghost of '99 wrote:
Apart from the fact that it hasn't and it isn't, great post.


https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.expr ... ohnson/amp

Lmao k mate.

Wasn’t he also the guy who stopped police from prosecuting Muslims?

Slimiest politician I’ve ever seen

He will do well being involved with Labour lmao
The Ghost of '99 wrote:
Apart from the fact that it hasn't and it isn't, great post.


https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.expr ... ohnson/amp

Lmao k mate.

Wasn’t he also the guy who stopped police from prosecuting Muslims?

Slimiest politician I’ve ever seen

He will do well being involved with Labour lmao
Re: Kier Starmer : Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:06 pm  
Steph Curry wrote:
Steph Curry wrote:
The Ghost of '99 wrote:
Steph Curry wrote:
Kier Starmers approval rating has now dropped to zero. The worst of a Labour leader in history.

Apart from the fact that it hasn't and it isn't, great post.
Kier Starmers approval rating has now dropped to zero. The worst of a Labour leader in history.

Seems like the public have seen him for what he his.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1404157/keir-starmer-approval-rating-labour-news-boris-johnson/amp

Lmao k mate.

You've linked to something in the Express so that's hardly a good start is it 'mate'.
And, shock horror, when we get to the link it doesn't show what you claim it does.

Do you ever wonder what the point of your life is, when it seems to mostly revolve around posting made up stuff on a Rugby League website?
Last edited by The Ghost of '99 on Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Kier Starmer : Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:11 pm  
The Ghost of '99 wrote:
So you've linked to something in the Express so that's hardly a good start is it 'mate'.
And, shock horror, when we get to the link it doesn't show what you claim it does.

Do you ever wonder what the point of your life is, when it seems to mostly revolve around posting made up stuff on a Rugby League website?


Except it does say what I say it does. His approval rating is shocking.

But sure, try and detract from this by posting yet another personal attack on me lmao
Re: Kier Starmer : Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:12 pm  
Steph Curry wrote:
Except it does say what I say it does. His approval rating is shocking.

But sure, try and detract from this by posting yet another personal attack on me lmao

Approval rating is zero - nope.
Worst of any Labour leader in history - nope.
Re: Kier Starmer : Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:19 pm  
On the back of the most popular budget in a decade, the conservatives now hold a massive 13 point lead over Labour and their embarassing leader Starmer
Re: Kier Starmer : Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:02 pm  
Steph Curry wrote:
On the back of the most popular budget in a decade, the conservatives now hold a massive 13 point lead over Labour and their embarassing leader Starmer


Will change when the tax increases kill the working man.
Re: Kier Starmer : Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:29 pm  
atomic wrote:
Will change when the tax increases kill the working man.


Proof please that the tories massive 13 point lead will change
Re: Kier Starmer : Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:40 pm  
atomic wrote:
Will change when the tax increases kill the working man.


That your hero voted for? Lmao
Re: Kier Starmer : Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:08 am  
I didn't realise there were tax increases for working people?
Re: Kier Starmer : Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:13 am  
Zoo Zoo Boom wrote:
I didn't realise there were tax increases for working people?

They are freezing the personal allowance for five years. That is a measure which strikes at the real incomes of lower earners with almost surgical precision.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Scarlet Pimpernell and 100 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to The Sin Bin